Chapter 26

Emmah's POV

Two things were going through my mind as I stood there watching my boyfriend make out with another girl right in front of me. One, who is that skank kissing my boyfriend, and two, why is Alex kissing her back? What about us, last time I checked, when your dating one girl you shouldn't be making out with other girls at the same time. I don't really know what I was feeling at thus point, just a jumble of emotions that I couldn't pick one to feel. At first I was confused, then my confusion started turning to hurt.

A small group of people saw me staring at the two kissing, fully knowing that me and Alex were together, hence the were. Some of the people, mostly the guys, looked like they felt a little sorry for me, but the girls all gave me a look like I deserved this. What the hell is that jackass doing, we went on a date not even a week ago and he already got bored with me. I feel numb, and hurt. I feel the tears start to come and I run down the hall away from all the people. When I reach a point in the hall where it is mostly clear of people, I stop and slump against a wall, sitting on the floor. I rest my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands. I let only a few tears escape my eyes, since I'm not much of a cryer. He doesn't deserve my tears anyways, I tell myself. I hear some people laughing and walking towards me so I don't look up to see who it is.

"Oh my God, Emmah? What's wrong?" Jace asks worridely as him and Kalee drop down to my side's.

I shake my head dissapointedly, "Alex was kissing another girl right in front of me. We were still dating and he is already kissing another girl!" I practically yell as I explain what happened to them.

Jace's expression turns dark, his body tenses, and he clenched his fists. This isn't good, Jace is pissed. He mumbles something under his breath that I can't hear but I doubt that it's anything good. I hear running foot steps from down the hall and turn to see who it is.

"Emmah! Let me explain..." Alex starts saying but is cut off when Jace punches his right in the jaw.

Alex already begins to bruise up and rubs his jaw gently where Jace punched him. Well this won't go very well for Alex... Alex starts trying to reason with me and Jace, mostly Jace but yet again, Jace punches him but this time it's in the stomach. Alex doubles over himself and falls to his knees.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jace?!" Alex yells at Jace with a bloody mouth.

"I should ask you the same question you bastard!" Jace yells back at him. Alex turns blank, and does nothing. He opens his mouth to talk but Jace hits him again, and this time, Alex tackles Jace back down to the ground. God damn it, Jace is going to definitely get suspended now. The two of them roll around on the ground trying to take a swing towards each other but Jace gets most of the good hits. Alex is strong and all but Jace is bigger and stronger. Alex lunches out at Jace from the ground and punches Jace right in the eye. Oh, that's definitely going to bruise and swell. Jace pulls back to take his final swing but I stop him before he can.

"Jace stop! He's not even worth it." I reason to Jace, causing him to stop mid swing and look at me. When Jace looks at me though, Alex hits him in the jaw this time. "Alex! Don't!" I scream as I stand up and stomp towards them. I pull Jace off Alex and make him stand next to me. "This bastard isn't even worth the fight Jace." I tell him.

"Excuse me! Break it up!" I hear a squeaky old lady say as she wobbles over here with her hand in the air. I think they seriously picked the smallest, oldest, and mist annoying teacher they could find to break up the fight. They are also a little late getting here too. "I want you to in the principals office right this instant!" she screams at them again.

Jace turns to me and kalee with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. "See you ladies later, cause I'm a bad boy and get sent to the principals office." Jace says to me and kalee.