Chapter 9

Emmah's POV

I ran upstairs to the hall closet and found a bunch of fluffy blankets I liked and then found some pillows in various places if the house. It was only like 6 o'clock so I didn't really need to grab blankets just yet but I have a feeling that Jace is talking to Alex right now. I threw all of the stuff down the stairs and then ran after it and jumped onto all of it at the bottom of the steps. The boys turn and give me funny looks and laugh as I get stuck in blankets. Alex comes over and picks me up out if them and then asks,"where do these need to go?". "just in the living room I guess." replied Jace. He picked up the blankets for me and then helped me lay them out on the living room floor.

Shakira started whining so I let her outside because I hadn't let her outside yet. "We should probably get her some food" I say, mostly to myself. " I'll come with." says Alex. "Well I guess I have to drive, don't I?" asks Jace. "yup" I said popping the 'p'. I let Shakira inside and decided to just take her with. I found an old leash in the garage so I hooked her up to that for the time being, until I bought her supplies. We drove to the pet store with Shakira, bought some food, bowls, leash, and a harness. Alex said that she was 3months old at some point so I figured I would have to keep buying her new leashes since she'll grow bigger.

Once we bought all of her stuff, we were all hungry so we decided to stop at a Chinese restaurant and get something to-go. We got almost one of everything in the restaurant because I would smell something good and ask for that. So we payed for that too and then got in the car to drive hone. By the time we got home, I was pretty much begging Jace to start eating. Once you go for a couple weeks with barely eating anything, you never realize how good food is until you smell it. Once Jace finally let me start eating, I pretty much inhaled my food I ate it so quick. Alex tried seeing who could finish their food first but he stood no chance against me, especially when I'm hungry. After I finished eating, I got pretty tired so the boys put in a movie and I curled up to Alex and fell asleep right away. Alex woke me up after the movie was over saying that he was going to change. "I can loan you pajamas." Jace told Alex. "thanks, man." Alex said as he followed Jace upstairs. I followed up stairs shortly after so I could change, I figured Jace would get mad If I wore my usual shorts and a tank-top, so I wore sweats and a tank top.

I walked downstairs and Jace and Alex were already talking on the couch together. Alex was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and that was it, same with Jace. Alex I found out just now as like major abs, I mean I assumed he had some but I've never seen them before or anything. Believe me when I say they are amazing. Jace caught me starring at Alex's chest and he cleared his throat to make me look away. I quickly looked away from Alex and then walked around the back if the couch over to them. I sat next to Alex but he just pulled me onto his lap, against his bare chest. They feel just as amazing as they look, let me tell you that. Shakira fell asleep on Jace and started drooling on his leg and he didn't notice until she got up and moved away from him to the floor. Alex and me started laughing at him when he tried wiping it off but ended up just rubbing it in more.

We put in another movie after that and decided to get situated at where we were sleeping. I layed in the middle of the blankets and Alex went to my right and Jace went on my left. We put in the movie 'Iron man' and waited for it to start. I cuddled into Alex's chest and fell asleep half way through the movie. For the first time in a while, I felt good again, lying next to Alex.