Chapter 28

Emmah's POV

Did I just hear that right? Kalee has a freaking daughter, and its Alex's baby!?

I open my mouth to say something but I'm actually not totally sure how I should respond to hearing this.

"Her name is Annabelle by the way and she's two years old now. But I'm not done telling you stuff. Alex saw me yesterday and he talked to me about some stuff. He said that you two had sex and didn't use a condom, he said he still wasn't ready to be a dad. But the weird thing was that he said he still wants to be with you." Kalee explains slowly.

That bastard, and here he had me believing that he was a good boyfriend. First he's a major player and gets with almost every girl possible, no offense to kalee though. Then he gets kalee pregnant and leaves her with his daughter, black mailing her not to tell anybody that Annabelle is his. And now he gets with me and then leaves me the next day, wow. But why would he act all innocent when we were at school and I wouldn't let him explain why he was kissing that girl?

"Does Jace know about Annabelle and Alex and everything?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Oh of course Jace knows, the day you and Alex had a date and me and Jace went out, we actually went to see Annabelle. After you guys left for the date, I sat Jace down and told him about everything, I mean everything. He said he wanted to meet Annabelle so we went to go see her and they really like each other." Kalee explains gingerly.

" Well as long as Jace knows about her then I'm ok with it, but you should bring her over so I can meet her too!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Oh! That's a good idea Emmah! Maybe I can bring her over tonight and we can all have dinner together, if that's alright with Jace and you."

"Oh course it's alright with us! I'm so excited to meet her now, oh my God! Who does she look mire like, Alex or you?" I say.

"Well she's kind of a mix between us, she has Alex's blue eyes but my brown hair, and she so cute! But we both know that all that cuteness comes from me if course." Kalee describes, winking at the end.

We both laugh together over everything and make plans for tonight. Kalee and I are going to pick up Annabelle and bring her over, leaving Jace to make dinner for us all. We run down stairs together, still planning what we want Jace to make for us all.

"So kalee and me are going to get Annabelle right now and your gonna stay and make dinner, got it?" I say to Jace when we walk into the living room. "And put some clothes on too, we don't want the poor baby seeing all if that."

"I wouldn't mind if he stayed like that a little bit longer." Kalee says licking her lips.

Ew.

Jace spreads his legs apart a little more and tries to pull off an attractive pose for kalee but leans to far over the couch and falls off with ans oof. Kalee and I burst into laughter, almost falling on the ground too from laughing so hard. Jace slowly stands up from the floor and looks down, his cheeks blushing a light shade of red.

"You too should get going, now that I have left all of my pride in the ground right there.." Jace says defeated.

"Haha whatever, babe." Kalee says, blowing a kiss to him as we walk out the door.

"Awe, you guys are cute but gross at the same time. I'm not sure if I enjoy listening to your guy's conversations or not yet." I say as we climb into Kalee's car.

Kalee smiles happily, a glitter in her eyes as she starts the car. I can tell their in love with each other, her and Jace. If they ever even try to break up, so help me I will whoop their asses to talk some sense into them. And I mean it too.

All of a sudden I hear a scream come from kalee and whip my head over to see what's wrong. She flings forward and blasts the song in the radio.

"What! What's wrong!?" I yell at her.

"The radio station is playing the Janoskians bitch! I love them!" She screams back. She starts singing to the lyrics and doing a half dance since she's still kinda driving and nods her head back and fourth.

"I've never.." I start saying

"Shut up! Wait till the song is over, only a couple seconds left!" She silences me and finishes singing until the song is over.

Apparently every song that came on while we were on our way to Kalee's house was one she knew so we ended up screaming/singing the whole car ride. If we sang a little better I guess the ride would have been a little more pleasant but overall it was the most fun I have had in a while. We pull down the road kalee lives on and pull into her driveway a little down the street.

Kalee has a slightly confused look on her face when she sees a car parked in front of her house. "Wonder who that is?" Kalee asks quizzically.

I would know that car anywhere, I was driven in that car on my first date. Kalee and I get out of the car and walk to her front door, but the person in the other car gets out and comes up to us.

"Emmah, I need to talk to you." Alex says.

A/N: Hey sorry it's been a little while since I updated, but I found a little time to write a chapter. Hope you liked it and remember to comment And/or vote for The Maccas Boy if you like the story. Thanks! -Becca