Prologue

"Aaron, stop! You know how I feel about public affection!"

"I know but I just can't help myself! You're just so damn beautiful that I want to kiss you every five seconds. Uh and man do I want to touch you everywhere. I just can't keep my hands off of you."

I noticed all of the stares Aaron and I were receiving, so I simply said to him "well I should get going, I've got to get home early. I'll see you Monday Aaron. I love you."

"Okay, bye babe. I'll see you Monday, just let me have one more kiss goodbye Melanie"

I gave him a small peck and he was gone almost immediately.

I put my bag and books in the back seat of my black Camaro. It's sad that everyone thinks I'm a spoiled little bitch because my parents are rich, but honestly that's just it. My parents are rich, not me. I know a lot of rich people say that so that they don't seem terrible, but I really am not rich myself. My parents never give me money. It hardly ever happens and when they do it's barely enough for food or something, not even enough gas. They honestly never liked to spend their money on me. But I'm actually kind of glad, because it definitely made me work hard for everything I have. It's no joke when I say that everything I own, I paid for myself. But whatever, who cares if no one believes me.

I started my car and began to drive out of the student parking lot.

 ****

Before I start telling you about myself, I'll tell you about my lovely boyfriend Aaron and my best friend Brooke.

Aaron Rodriguez: Unlike me, Aaron is part of the popular group. Aaron is the captain of the football, basketball, and baseball teams. He's casually led each team to CSF victory, each and every year. He's the school's pride and joy. Let's not forget, he is also the best looking guy at our school. He's nearly 6 feet tall, give or take a few inches. He's never actually told me his height (I'm not really sure why; he's just weird), but if I had to guess I would say he's 5'11". His perfect smile is just breathtaking. He has gorgeous dark brown hair, which he now styles into a small quiff. I absolutely love how his hair grew out, at one point he had it really short, so short he couldn't style it at all. I mean don't get me wrong he looked pretty damn good, but I like his hair a lot better now. Anyway, he has the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. He's the guy every girl wanted. And, honestly, he could have any one of those girls, yet he chose me. Why? I have no idea. I will never understand that logic, but I really don't mind. I have grown to love this perfect little jock; sometimes, I can't believe he's all mine. It seems so surreal.

Brooke Garcia: Brooke, she's my best friend. Now, she is someone who every girl wanted to be. Every girl envies her. She is literally perfect. Brooke is the head cheerleader and the president of the senior class. Brooke is the most popular girl at our school. She knows this and always takes advantage of it. Everyone is always completely oblivious when she uses her popularity to get what she wants. It's actually kind of funny though. When the elections for class president were going on, we were getting a mani-pedi. She insisted that we go because she couldn't dare go into do her campaign speech with a week old manicure. She literally didn't even show up to the election on time to do her speech. We had arrived just before the results were coming in. How she did it is unknown considering you have to be present the entire time in order to win, but she won in a landslide. She really isn't like the cheerleader stereotype. She's actually extremely kind and sweet. She is drop dead gorgeous. I swear, she leads a secret life as a model. She is a bit short, being only 5'2" but she is still perfect. She has the most amazingly beautiful green eyes. The best ones I've ever seen, anyway. And her dark brown hair always falls perfectly from her head. Whether she wears make up or not, she is beautiful.