Chapter 31

Harry Styles:

Melanie and I had a long day. From having very, very early breakfast with her parents to having lunch with Lily and Hunter to doing as many activities as we could in one day; I was tired.

All I really wanted to do right now was crawl into bed with her and sleep. I know she’s tired to I can see it in her eyes, but instead of just taking her to the room, I ask if she needs anything else.

She nodded yes, but I definitely wasn’t expecting her to say what she had said.

Melanie Reed:

“Actually, I need you to do something for me.”

“And what is that?” he questioned.

I knew he was going to read more into this than he’s supposed to, but I need to do my final art entry for this week. I didn’t show up to class one day, which happened to be the day we had the male model. So yeah.

“I need you to take your clothes off,” I said slowly as I began walking up the stairs.

** ** **

 “Why are you blushing?”

“Am not,” I responded almost immediately.

“Are too, why?”

“Well, because, I uh,” I paused not wanting to look at him, so instead I looked down at my hands and hid behind my canvas, “I’ve done this countless of times before, used nude models I mean, but never once had I umm,” I paused fidgeting around with my charcoal awkwardly. This time I felt my cheeks burning up, and I just couldn’t bring myself to say what I was thinking.

“What, you never what?” he questioned with a knowing smirk. He likes embarrassing me like this. He knows I don’t like talking about it, but he always finds a way into doing it.

“I uh, I’ve never looked at the models umm parts, and had the thoughts I have now. I’ve never looked at anybody and had the thoughts I have now,” I slowly looked up at him seeing the smirk on his face growing into a bigger one.

“And what thoughts are those?”

“The sudden urge to want to touch them, to have them near me, or in me.”

“Melanie, we’ve talked about this, you have to learn to control these sudden urges,” he said jokingly.

“Well, how can I? Look at it, it’s basically asking for the urges to happen. It’s demanding them. Besides, it’s my birthday, I don’t have to control my urges if I don’t want to,” I said as I put my things aside and walked towards the window to shut the blinds that kept annoyingly directing the sun to my eyes.

“Babe, you know you never have to control your urges if you don’t want to, I’m fine with them always being out of control,” he said as I felt him inching closer from behind me. It seems as though we always find ourselves in situations such like this from behind. My breath hitched as I felt his hard dick on my back and his hands slowly removing my shirt as he whispered, “you know I like it when you don’t have your self control.”

Author’s Note: and scene… awkward silence… hehe okay so yeah I did that again, I’m sorry I just don’t think I could actually write a good sex scene. I tried once but I didn’t like it so I took it down the next day. It was weird and yeah so I decided to never write one again so yeah that’s why the sex scenes keep ending this way… anyway, if you liked the chapter please hit the vote button.

Awkward, awkward, awkward... so anyway, I had this chapter planned for a while and I didn't think it would be one of the last ones, I swear I thought this would be in the middle or something, but I honestly don't even know anymore. A lot happened since I planned out the order of some of the chapters and yeah, obviously I can't further this story anymore than it has gone.