Chapter 4

"Oh" I said shocked. "Yeah." He said back making the whole situation awkward.

I just nodded and started to walk to my room until Justin pulled me back into a hug. "What was that for?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes and said "Why does it have to be for something....maybe I just like giving you hugs."

I rolled my eyes at his dorkiness and started to walk upstairs. Justin then stopped me by putting his hands over my eyes making it impossible to see anything.

"Justin what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Shhhh....obviously if I'm covering your eyes it's a surprise." "Well ok smart-" then all of a sudden he says "open"

I open my eyes to see we are outside by the pool. I look around and see lights hung everywhere blending in perfectly with the beautiful night sky.

"Omg Justin this is beautiful." I say in amazement." "But why?" "Well I thought you deserve it since I was the reason you hurt your knee." He said back with a smirk on his face.

I sat in the chair just admiring the beautiful view. Then all of sudden I hear soothing music turn on and see Justin walking up to me holding his hand out. "Aubree will you do me the honor and dance with me?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Of course Justin...I never thought you'd ask." I said back with a smile on my face. Justin then placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his shoulders.We just swayed back and forth. Justin stared me right in the eyes and lightly smiled. "What" i asked. Still staring at me he says "its just I never really noticed how gorgeous your eyes are."

I couldn't help but to blush at his complement. I tried to hide my face in my shoulder until Justin lifted my chin and said "what did I tell you about hiding...." We stared In each other's eyes until I felt Justin pull my chin closer to him...signaling he was gonna kiss me. So I started to lean in and we shared a small yet passionate kiss.

As we released Justin looked at me and said "damn..... Then he unexpectedly was cut off by his phone going off. The caller ID said Selena. He answered it and said "hey babe." While walking back into the house. I just sat their In disappointment. "Why would he just act like nothing happened and leave me in the dirt."

Moments later I started to hear yelling and I walked in the house to see what it was about. I walk inside to see Justin crying. I know it must be something big to make Justin cry. His back was turned to where he couldn't see me. So I walked over to him and just hugged from behind. It must of taking him by surprise cause he jumped a little.

Once he realized it was me he turned out still talking to Selena and just hugged me and held me his arms for comfort. I rubbed his back letting him know I was here for him.

I wiggled out his arms and went to the bathroom real quick knowing he was gonna want to talk to me for awhile. Once i finished my business I walked back into the kitchen to see Justin was finally off the phone and just crying in his hands. I quickly walked over to him and guided him to walk upstairs with me.

Once we reached his bed and sat down I grabbed his hands and said "why you crying." He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "it's Selena." I looked at him with worry cause I hate seeing him upset and said "what happened." His voice cracked while saying "we broke up.".........

"oh my gosh, Justin im so sorry." I said . "but why did y'all brake up?" I said. Justin looked at me with betrayal in his eyes, he finally spoke and said "she cheated on me...., with Harry Styles."

I just sat there for a moment holding him and I said " Oh Justin I can't tell you how sorry I am for you." Dont be" He said. "Well she is missing out on a sweet, sexy, caring, great guy that ANY girl would be lucky to have." I said.

Justin smiled and looked at me and said "maybe you can be that lucky girl." I started to blush and smile. Justin just stared off in the distance for a while and finally said " I'm not really sad we broke up, just the fact that she cheated on me and freaked out when I hung out with you!"

"well Justin she freaked out because she was guilty." I said. Justin spoke and said " yeah your right, and when I told her we kissed she flipped even though she went around sleeping with Harry every night."

I scooted closer to Justin and rested my head on his shoulder. "I just thought our relationship meant more to her than that." " Was I not good enough for her?" he said.

I looked at him and said " of course you where good enough for her Justin! she was the one who wasn't good enough for you....I mean look at you, your perfect." he looked at me and smiled and he pulled me in for a really big thankful hug and said "thanks Aubree...you always know how to make me feel better."

I looked in his eyes and said " are you okay?" he smiled and said " yeah I have my eyes on some one else any ways."

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this is short!!! I hope you enjoyed it though!!! Please follow me and vote, share, and comment. It really helps me know if your enjoying this story!! I love you guys so much and I hope your liking the story as much I like to write it. Thanks for the comments....keep them coming :) follow me on twitter @brovlog_forever for updates!!!