Chapter 5

I moved closer to him and said "you sure your gonna be ok Justin?" "Yeah I'll be fine...thanks!" I leaned towards him and gave him a hug and kissed his forehead.

As I started to get up and give Justin some alone time. He stops me and says "aubreeeeeee." I mimicked him and said "jussstttiinnnn."

He smiled at me and asked "where I was going." "Umm to bed...?" I said. He looked at me with sad eyes.

I turned back around to walk back to my room when I heard "Aubree...?" I looked over my shoulder "yeah...Justin?" I said.

"Ummm...can you sleep with me." I gave him a I don't know kind of look and he immediately said "so I won't get lonely...please???"

"Sure." I said while walking back towards the bed and laying back down.

I covered up with the blankets and turned my back towards Justin. I then felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. "Thank you." I heard Justin whisper in my ear.

I turned around to face him and said "anything for my baby." While pinching his cheeks. "You just ruined the moment." He said. I looked at him and said "what moment....?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I wanted to tease him. "C'mon Aubree you can't say their wasn't a moment." "Ohhh.....well I just did." I said with a smirk on my face.

Justin nodded his head and said "Ohhh playing hard to get huh?.....I like it." "in your dreams Bieber." I said followed by a playful wink.

Justin lightly chuckled and wrapped his arms around me again pulling me closer to him. So that we were facing each other.

We just stared in each other's eyes. I saw what Justin was feeling. I saw it in his eyes....I saw that he cared.

"I know I shouldn't feel this way." "One, it's my boss, Two he just got out of a serious relationship." "Plus I don't even know if I'm ready...I still have trust issues considering what happened with my ex." I said to myself with disappointment.

Justin must of noticed and stroked my cheek. "You ok?" Justin asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah...I'm fine I said."

Justin gently brushed some loose hair behind my ear with his hand and said "damn...your gorgeous." I blushed a little but kept my eyes on Justin which made him say "good girl."

I chuckled a little and said "I'm not your dog...Justin." He smirked and said "yeah, your my pussy." My eyes popped out of my head and I started to laugh so hard that I could barely breathe. Once I finally caught my breathe I looked back at Justin and said "your so perverted."

He smirked and said "yeah but you love me." I looked towards him and said "yeahhhh I do."

I must of surprised him with what I said cause he was speechless. I just smiled at how cute he looked and then I felt Justin tap me on the nose which made me crinkle it.

I then rested my arms on Justin's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Justin...I could seriously just lay here and stare into your eyes all day."

I then felt Justin lean in and kiss me. I kissed him back cause I'm not gonna lie he is a really good kisser. I pulled away still looking into his eyes when he said "you can stay here as long as you want....I'm not going anywhere."

I leaned in again and gently pecked his lips. He smirked and kissed me again but with a little more passion this time.

I laid my head on his chest while he played with my hair. I slowly started to close my eyes when I heard Justin's beautiful voice...sing me to sleep!!!