Friends Again

"What do you want?" Justin asked annoyed.

"Can we talk...?" She asked all sweet and innocent.

Justin shot me a look and I nodded letting him know it was ok.

"Ummm sure." Justin said getting out the pool and walking with Selena as I swam over to the kids and sat on the stairs.

"Aubree...." Jazzy interrupted.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked as I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"Why is Selena here?"

"Idk....?" I said calm not wanting to worry her.

"I don't like Selena." Jaxon interrupted.

"Now that's not nice." I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"She's mean and she tried to keep Justin away." Jazzy said hugging me.

"Yeah and you don't do that ." Jaxon said hugging me too."

"Awe I love you guys...I would never keep Justin from you guys." I said tickling them making them laugh uncontrollably.

"I love you too Aubree." They both said trying to hold back their laughs since I was still tickling them.

Honestly I'm scared. Why you ask? I'm scared that Justin will run back to Selena. I know I should have more faith in Justin but I've been in this situation one to many times and it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I got interrupted by Justin walking out with a huge smile on his face.

"Why so happy...?"

"Me and Selena are friends again."

Those words were like a shot to my heart. That hurt so bad. I know they are friends but I know Selena and I know she wants Justin back.

"Ohhh that's nice babe." I said faking a smile.

"Your not mad?" He asked confused.

"No...I'm happy you can be friends." I lied.

"You're the best girlfriend ever." Justin said kissing me making Jaxon and Jazzy cover their eyes.

I lightly chuckled to myself as I wrapped my arms around Justin.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. I told myself

"I'm hungry!!" Jaxon said interrupting my thoughts.

"Ok well let's all get cleaned up." I said holding the kids hands helping them out the pool and walking inside.

"I'll cook and you clean the kids." I said to Justin as he nodded his head walking upstairs with Jaxon and Jazzy.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out all the things I need to make spaghetti. I started to boil the water until it got hot enough to put the noodles in.

When I was done with spaghetti the kids and Justin walked downstairs with a smile on their faces.

"Mmm smells good baby!" Justin said grabbing my waist and gently kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I blushed as I set up everyone's plates and sat down at the table beside Justin and Jaxon and jazzy sat between Jaxon and Justin.

We prayed and then everyone started to dig in. I don't think anybody came up to breathe.

When everyone finished they thanked me and ran into the theater to watch a movie as I washed dishes.

When I was done I walked in the theater and saw Jaxon and Jazzy sound asleep in Justin arms.

I couldn't help but to take a picture so I took out my iPhone and snapped a quick picture and put it on Instagram and said "toooo cute! ;) @justinbieber #BigBrother"

I locked my phone when I decided to leave them alone to sleep. I started to walk out the theater when someone stopped me.

I turned around and saw Justin smirking.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"It's just you're super sexy." Justin said making me blush.

"Goodnight Justin." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes and cut off the light and started to walk out again when Justin stopped me again.

"What..no kiss?" Justin asked pouting.

I smirked as I walked back over to Justin and sweetly kissed him. I then kissed Jazzy's and Jaxon's forehead as I walked out the theater and upstairs to me and Justin's room where I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed! Ily and please comment, vote, and follow for more! ;)

Vote 3+

Comment 1+