Chapter 15

I cuddled In Justin's arm watching Alfredo and Emily stare at us like we were crazy. "Umm can I help you?" I asked giving them the confused look. "Nope just bored." Alfredo said laying down across the seat.

"Well let's play a game." Justin said smirking. "What game?" I asked sitting up. "Truth or dare." Emily shouted scaring me half to death.

Everybody exchanged looks and decided to play. "Ok...Justin you first." I said gently smacking his leg.

Ok....Bree truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"is it true that you love me?" Justin said smirking.

"Yes....yes it is." I said lightly kissing his lips.

Ok Emily...truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to give Alfredo a lap dance." I said laughing.

"Hold up....we're playing like that?" Justin immediately shouted.

"Umm yeah." I said blushing.

"I can have fun with this." He said smirking gripping my hand.

"Anyway...Emily." I motioned for her to continue.

"Ughhhh fine!!!!"

She groaned and moved over to Alfredo. She sat on top of him and started to swing her hips. Alfredo tried to grab her hips but he refused and said "no touching."

"Ok Justin truth or dare?"Emily asked thinking.

"Ummm dare."

"Hmmm...i dare you to intensely make out with Bree for a minute."

Justin quickly cupped my face and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I then moved in sync with him and we were just enjoying ourselves until Emily stopped us and said "ok it's been a minute."

"That was amazing."I said kissing Justin's cheek.

"Ok Alfredo your turn."I said smiling from what just happened.

"Ok Bree truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Justin a hand job."

"WHAT?" I said taken back at what was just said.

Alfredo just sat their smiling until Justin interrupted and said "you don't have to babe." I lightly smiled but said "no...I'll do--" I started to say until the intercom came on and manly voice said "me Bieber we have arrived."

I lightly smiled and said "thank god." Under my breath.

It wasn't that I didn't want to give him one cause I do love him. It's just I can't handle the pressure...plus I want to surprise him when I do it.

"Babe...you ok?" Justin asked as we arrived to our hotel? "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Awe that's cute....and I don't know just asking." Justin said poking my stomach.

He likes doing that for some reason and I love it. It always makes me jump for some odd reason.

"Justin stop lying and tell me the real reason." I said giving him a serious look. "Ok...well I just thought you maybe felt awkward...with the whole blow job situation."

I started busting out laughing. "What's so funny?" Justin asked confused. "That you actually think I would let something like that make it awkward between us." I said laughing.

"Well just making sure." He said smiling which made me smile. "Ok Bree we are room 85 on floor 4." Emily said smacking my ass. I quickly glanced her way and said "thanks for that."

Justin then came to the realization of what just happened and said "Umm I am the only one who can do that."

Emily lightly laughed until Alfredo interrupted and handed Justin the room key. "What room are you?" I asked smiling. "Room 69 on the 3rd floor."

I tried to keep myself from laughing considering Justin just said 69. Everyone started to bust out laughing so I quickly joined.

"We are so immature." I said looking at everyone. "Yeahhh." They all said nodding their heads.

"Well I can't wait to sleep In room 69 with my beautiful girlfriend." Justin said pinching my cheek.

"Yeah well your gonna have to wait." I said removing his hand. "Well what If don't want to wait?" Justin said interlacing out hands together.

"Your gonna have to." I said pressing out bodies together as lightly kissing his lips.

"I love this....I love you!!" Justin said rubbing my cheek. I stared into his eyes and said "I love you too....I'll see you later."

He lightly kissed me and walked to his room as me and Emily did the same. We opened the door to see a fancy hotel room. "Oh damn!!" I said practically drooling.

"Umm language." Emily said laughing. "Sorry" I said before snooping through things. In the middle of my little adventure my phone went off and I pulled it out to reveal I had a new text from Justin.

Justin💜- our room is amazing...how about yours?

Me- umm it's incredible!!

Justin💜- but my room is missing one thing....

Me- what???

Justin💜- you ;)

Me- your so corny!!! XD

Justin💜- I miss you :(

Me- don't worry I will see you later. :)

Justin💜- later is to far from now :(

Me- awe poor baby :(

I said ending the conversation.

"Why so happy?" Emily said sitting beside me. "I'm excited to see Justin." I said blushing.

"You guys are to cute...stop!!!" Emily said smacking my knee. "I can't help it!!" I said blushing and falling into the pillow.

There was a silence....and Emily said "do you love him.....not just love but like are you in love with him?"

I quickly sat up and waited a moment before I answered and said "yeah I do..."

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!!!! Ik it's kinda boring but it will get better!!! I love you all please vote,comment,and follow!!! I love seeing who reads my stories!!! Much appreciated to the ones who are and who vote/comment! Even if you don't I still love you too. Follow me on twitter @brovlog_forever btw since I tend to make really short chapters I'm gonna combine some together..so if something messes up I apologize and if you notice like I may have accidentally deleted a chapter please let me know