Chapter 1

I can't believe I actually saved up enough money to fly out to L.A to audition to be a backup dancer for Justin Freaking Bieber on his Believe Tour.

This is a chance of a lifetime to me. It's the two things I love the most...dancing and Justin Bieber. He has helped a lot in my life. Especially when my mom died in a car accident a year ago. Ok so we were headed to my aunts house when a tractor trailer rear ended us. My mom was thrown out the window. I only had a couple of bruises but ever since that day I haven't been the same.

Justins music has helped me to find myself again. Whenever I'm feeling down or lonley I just play Justins music and I automatically feel better. I don't know how to describe it; I just feel safe and wanted...

"AUBREE!!!!" someone shouted. I looked over and saw my bestfriend/roommate Lilliana standing in the doorframe of my door.

"What?" I said. "It's time to catch your flight" she said. I then got emotional because I couldn't believe I was going to actually dance for my idol Justin Bieber!! She ran over to me and hugged me real tight "I'm gonna miss you Lill" I said. "I'm gonna miss you too Bre." I released from her arms and grabbed one of my bags while she grabbed my other one and we started to walk towards my car. We put my bags in my car and with that I gave her another hug and got in my car. "See you in a week." She said I just nodded and drove off.

"To the airport I whispered under my breath." Nerves were starting to build up the closer I got to the airport. When I finally arrived and got on the plane. My phone lite up and showed that Justin had tweeted. He said "Auditions today...Good Luck to all the dancers! Can't wait to be blown away ;)."

I started to fangirl a little knowing that he was talking about me. I tweeted him "see you there oh and be prepared to be blown away." knowing he isn't gonna respond but a couple of min later my phone lite up and saw Justin tweeted again. "@Aubree_Roberts Now I really can't wait... ;)" My face lite up in excitement and joy. "NO FREAKING WAY JUSTIN DREW BIEBER JUST TWEETED ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought to myself.

I started to cry a little...but they were happy tears! I must of cried myself to sleep cause the next thing I remember was waking up to the flight attendant telling us the plane was about to land.

I made sure I got all my stuff together and just waited for them to release us. When they did I almost ran off the plane. I was super excited. When I finally got to my hotel and checked in I just flopped out on my bed and just thought about how Justin tweeted me.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:35 pm. "Oh shoot...I need to go to sleep early to make sure I'm ready for my big day tomorrow."

------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.... I woke up to the alarm on my phone. Surprisingly I wasn't tired at all. I got up and decided to take a shower before my audition. I undressed and turned the water on. I stepped in and just let the warm water hit my body. It was so relaxing and soothing.

Once I was finished I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body and walked back into my room. I decided to wear a black tank top and some grey sweatpants. I stood in front of the mirror and put my long brown hair in a messy bun. I checked myself out in the mirror and made sure everything was all good.

I then walked to my phone and turned it to Switch Up by Big Sean and started to dance. I wanted to warm up a little And make sure I was perfect! My body flew in a whole bunch of different places. I was just letting go and feeling the music.

When the song ended I decided to get some breakfast so I took my phone and headed to the lobby of the hotel. I was walking to the elevator when I accidentally ran into someone and fell down. "OMG IM SO SORRY" the stranger said. I looked up to see the one and only Alfredo offering me a hand.