Chapter21

"Bree..it's time to go." Justin said lightly shaking me.

"Ughhh where?" I asked confused.

"It's a surprise!!" Justin said grabbing my hand leading me inside a huge building.

Right before we were about to go inside Justin made me cover up my eyes.

I was trying to peek through my hands but Justin covered his hands over mine and helped me inside.

"Ok open" Justin said releasing me from his grip.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw a photo shoot.

"Ohh I get to see you pose...I like this" I said smirking.

"Yeah I thought you would babe." Justin said lightly kissing my temple.

"I love you!!" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I love you more babe!!!" Justin said gripping my waist.

I playfully slapped his shoulder and said "you wish!!" Before pushing him towards the set.

He lightly chuckled and kept walking to the set. I just sat back and watched him as I smiled in amusement.

He was doing a whole bunch of poses that were hot!! I could barely control myself.

He then took his shirt off to do some shirtless pics. I was getting heated so I just got up and walked outside.

I sat outside in the cold until someone joined me...it was Justin!

"You ok babe?" Justin asked concerned.

"Yeah" I said blushing

"What's that for?" He asked confused.

"You looked super sexy and I couldn't help myself so I had to walk out here and cool off." I said smirking

He then lightly kissed me before interlacing our hands together and lead me inside.

He pulled me into the dressing room and gently pulled me onto the couch.

I was now hovering over him as he was stroking my cheek. I roughly kissed him as he did the same for me.

We sat there making out until we were interrupted with scooter telling Justin he needed to get back to the shoot.

I started to get off Justin but he pulled me back and whispered in my ear "we will continue this tonight."

I lightly blushed and bit my lip. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

We walked back to the set and Justin pulled me with him saying "he wanted to take pictures with me."

I couldn't say no...he looked so cute. I accepted which made him smile.

We stood there and posed for about 10 minutes. I wasn't gonna lie....it was pretty fun.

I could barely keep my hands to myself. He was just to sexy!!! This boy stays killing me with his looks!!

He then pulled me close and passionately kissed me as the flash of camera went off.

He pulled away and started smirking. I just stood surprised blushing at the ground.

He lifted my chin with his finger and stared into my eyes and said "babe I thought I told you not to stare at the ground when you blush."

"I'm sorry...it's just you make me nervous." I said moving the hair out my face.

"You always make me nervous but you don't see me hiding my face." Justin said poking my side making me jump.

I then frowned and turned my back to him.