Thanks

"Aubree...catch!!!" Justin said as he threw the basketball to me.

I accidentally missed it which caused it to hit me in the face.

"Owwww!!!!!" I cried out as I cupped my nose.

"OMG BREE!!!" Justin yelled running to me.

He quickly turned me toward him and saw my bloody nose.

"I'm so sorry!" Justin said leading me inside.

"It's ok!!"

He lifted me on top of the counter and got me a wet rag to clean the remainder of blood.

"Thanks Justin!" I said hopping off the counter.

"No problem babe...I'll do anything for you!" He said smirking as he brought me into a hug.

I'm not gonna lie, I got butterflies just his scent, his touch, just melted my heart.

"So what do you want to do now?" Justin asked.

"Ummmm...idk! Watch a movie?"

"Ok!!"

He walked in the living room and put in a DVD and sat down next to me.

He tried to put his arm around me but I didn't allow it!!!

When the movie was over I looked over to Justin and saw he was peacefully sleeping.

I decided to leave him alone. I walked upstairs to my room and just sat down on my bed and tweeted.

"Why are these feelings coming back?"

I immediately got retweets and favorites and people questioning about "jubree."

I sighed as I threw my phone to the opposite side of my bed. I just laid down and started to think.

I do love Justin and I know he still loves me, maybe I should just give him a chance.

No what he did was wrong and you're doing the right thing by making him earn your trust back. If he loves you enough then it wouldn't be a problem.

My thoughts were disrupted when Justin came running into my room.

"Let's go do something fun!!" Justin said throwing me over his shoulder and running downstairs.

I didn't even bother to fight back because I would loose. Plus I liked it.

When he set me down I lightly laughed making him smile.

"Sooo bieber...what do you have in mind?"

"Shopping!" Justin said clapping his hands together.

"Shopping....aren't you worried about paparazzi seeing us together?" I questioned.

"No we aren't together...we're just friends remember?"

"Oh yeah!" I said smiling.

Justin quickly grabbed his glasses and we got into the van.

When we arrived to the mall their was paparazzi everywhere. I don't think I've ever dealt with this many before and I'm kinda nervous.

"Justin!" I asked worried.

"Shhh babe...don't be scared! I'll be right beside you the whole time. They won't hurt you!" Justin said lacing our hand together.

He quickly got out and pulled me out after him and almost immediately paparazzi came running towards us as the flashes practically blinded me.

Justin must of noticed because he gave me his glasses.

"You sure?"

He just nodded as I put them on making him smile.

"Ok just hold on and ignore them." Justin said gripping my hand tighter.

The paparazzi were surrounding us and they were getting aggressive. They all started to push causing me to stumble a couple of times.

Before i knew it I was being pushed away from Justin and the bodyguards as the paparazzi surrounded me.

They all yelled ugly things and asked questions as I sat there and cried of fear. They all started to push making me fall.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER....WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! SHES A GIRL! HAVENT YOU HEARD OF PERSONAL SPACE! NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER AND LEAVE HER ALONE YOU IRRELEVANT DICKS!!! HAVENT YOU HEARD OF FUCKING RESPECT!!!!" Justin yelled as I somehow managed to get up.

Next thing I know I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pulled me with all force landing me back into Justin's arms as we ran into the mall.

I turned towards Justin...scared to death and just cried into his chest. I was seriously scared. I thought they were gonna hurt me.

Justin wrapped his arms around me and stroked the back of my head as I cried even harder into his chest.

"Shhh...Bree!! It's over now! I'm here...don't be scared! Nobody's gonna touch you!" Justin said comforting me.

"Thanks Justin....really! I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here to save me." I said tearing up again as Justin stroked my cheek.

Me and Justin both spotted some frozen yogurt. We walked In and I was distracted by the loud music and disco lights.

I then noticed Justin's song Swap it Out was on making me fangirl. I started to sing along and stopped when Justin was laughing at me.

"I want t-" i started to say but was cut off.

"Yeah I know what you want!" Justin said walking to the counter.

I then continued to dance and sing. It was just me and Justin so I didn't really care if he saw.

I then noticed Justin had pulled his phone out making me stop.

"Are you recording me?" I asked laughing.

"Naw!" Justin said tucking his phone back into his pocket.

Me and Justin sat down and started to eat when I pulled my phone out to check the time and saw Justin tagged me on Instagram.

I opens up the app and saw a video captioned.

@aubree_roberts inner belieber came out today! She's to cute...gotta love her ;)

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but hope you enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and follow for more ;) tell what you think of the chapter!!