Chapter 17

I woke up with Justin still holding me. I looked over to the clock and saw it was 6:00am.

"Why am I up this early?" I asked myself before laying back down on Justin chest.

"Ughhhh why can't I sleep?" I asked annoyed.

"Fuck it." I said slipping out of Justin's arms and walking to the bathroom.

I got dressed and did my hair. Once I was finished I looked back at the clock and saw it was 8:00am.

We leave at 9:00 so I decided to wake Justin. I walked back over to the bed and noticed Justin was gone.

"Wtf...Where is he?" I asked confused.

Me- Babe where are you?

Justin💜- don't worry about it...ill be back before we leave.

Me- really?

Justin💜- yeah....really!

I didn't even bother texting him back. I slide my phone into my pocket and walked to me and Emily's room.

I walked in to see Emily sitting on the bed playing on her laptop.

"Hey girl" I said sitting next to her.

"Soo how was last night?" She asked smirking. "Umm last night was great...but this morning not so much."

"What happened..." She asked concerned.

"Well I went to wake Justin up and I noticed he was gone so I texted him asking where he was and he wouldn't tell me."

"Awee Bree...I'm sure it's nothing." Emily said placing her hand on my shoulder.

I then felt my phone vibrate so I took it out my pocket and saw it was Justin.

Justin💜- hey don't be mad

Me- why?

Justin💜- cause you love me ;)

Me- yeah...if you love me you'd tell me what your hiding.

Justin💜- doesn't matter....

Me- ok Justin.

"OMG I'm so annoyed" I said aloud.

"I'm sorry Bree" Emily said hugging me.

"It's ok...I gonna head back over and finish packing" I said walking out.

Once I arrived back I noticed Justin was sitting on the bed. "Where were you?" Justin asked concerned. "With Emily" I said. "Ohh well you could've told me you were going to see her."

"I could say the same for you" I said annoyed. "What you mean?" He asked confused. "Don't play Justin...your hiding secrets from me!" I said walking into the bathroom shutting the door.

I heard him sigh and walk over to the door. "Babe...it's a secret for a reason."

"Well I don't keep secrets from you" I said.

"OMG Aubree why you say that...you do keep secrets from Justin" I said to myself lightly smacking my head. "Ughhh I'm so stupid."

"I know you don't babe...but I have to." He said twisting the knob. "No Justin...you do not need to keep secrets from your girlfriend.

"But i have to." Justin said resting his forehead on the door.

"Whatever" I said storming out the bathroom.

I grabbed my bags and headed down to the lobby. Justins tour bus was already there waiting for us so I quickly threw my crap in and hopped in the top bed and closed the curtain...locking myself away from all people.