Chapter 23

"Waaakkkkeeee upppp!!" Emily yelled throwing pillows at both me and Justin.

"Emily!!!!" I yelled throwing a pillow back at her.

"Ow....girl it's 5:00am you need to get up!"

"Are you kidding me....I got less than three hours of sleep, the least you can do is let me sleep in." I said burying my head into the pillow.

"I got this Emily!" Justin said laughing while rubbing my back.

"Wake up babe!" Justin said shaking me.

I swatted his hand away and pulled the blanket over my head and said "leave me alone."

"Ohh so your gonna be like that!" Justin said getting up out of bed.

When I thought I was finally alone I felt Someone jump on top of me and started to tickle me.

"HAHAHAHA-STOOOPPPP!" I said hysterically laughing and trying to get out of Justin's trap.

"Nope..not until you wake up." Justin said still tickling me.

"HAHAHA IM UP!!" I said with tears forming in my eyes from laughing so much.

"Good...now can I have a kiss?" Justin said pinning my arms behind my head.

"Nope!"

"Why not?" Justin said pouting.

"Cause you made me wake up!" I said frowning.

"Awe babe I'm sorry but trust me it will be worth it...now kiss me." Justin said trying to kiss me but I moved my head so he just kissed my cheek.

"Haha you missed!" I said smirking.

"BREEEE....I NEED YOUR KISSES!!" Justin said still pouting.

I just stared at him while he was pouting and I couldn't help it...he was to cute so I just crashed our lips together and passionately kissed him.

He unpinned my arms and gently cupped my face while our lips were moving perfectly in sync with each other's.

"AWWWEEEEEEEEEE YOUR SOOOO CUTE!!!!" Somebody said interrupting us.

I looked over seeing Emily fangirling which made me blush and bury my face into Justin's chest.

"Look what you did." Justin said smirking at me.

"I didn't do anything!!" I said slapping his chest!

"Yeah huh...you made her fangirl!"

"I can't help that!" I said smiling.

"Yes you can...stop being perfect!" Justin said poking my cheek.

"Well your wish is my command!" I said smirking.

"What NO....it's impossible for you not to be perfect!" Justin said moving the hair out my face.

"Thanks jay!" I said lightly pecking his lips.

"Bree you can't tease me like that...you know I love your kisses." Justin said stroking my cheek.

I covered his hand that was stroking my face and gently kissed him.

He smiled In the kiss and mumbled "I love you!"

I crashed our lips back together but rougher this time and said "I love you to."

In the middle of our make out session Alfredo walked in and said "ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS...STOP SUCKING FACE!!! ITS TIME TO GO!!!"

Me and Justin stopped and stared at Alfredo wide eyed. Then we looked at Each other and just burst into laughter.

Once we got under control I quickly got up running to the closet and picked out my new jeggings and a sweatshirt that said SWAG on it.

Justin got that for me as a gift to celebrate our first show together.

I was rushing so I didn't pay attention and just started to change. I then heard someone mumble "damn."

I looked over and saw Justin biting his lip checking me out.

"JUSTIN!"

"What....Bree your just to sexy!!"

"Well you made it awkward...I didn't even know you were watching!" I said frowning.

"I made nothing awkward...ok no need to be insecure because I love you the way you are." Justin said wrapping his arms around me. Not to mention I'm half naked!! (😉)

I felt butterflies In my stomach...."UGHHH I hate this feeling!!!" I accidentally said out loud.

"What feeling?" Justin asked worried.

"This feeling!!" I said nervously.

Justin just looked at me and said "why do I make you nervous?"

I just nodded my head facing Justin, interlacing my hand with his.

He smirked and lightly kissed me. When he pulled away he twirled me in a circle before bringing me back in for one last kiss. ( you know what I'm talking about right? Like what dancer do...yeah that!!)

He then told me to finish getting dressed and smacked my ass.

I looked his way and he was smirking.

I put my sweatshirt on first and then right when I was putting on my jeggings Alfreo walked in and said "MAN HURRY UP...OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA BE--WOAH!!"

I quickly ran in the bathroom and Justin got defensive and said "YO BRO HAVENT YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING!!" before pushing him out locking the door.

Justin quickly ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door before I opened it for him.

"I'm sorry babe.." Justin said bring me into a hug.

"It's not your fault" I said hugging him back.

He kissed my cheek and said "I don't like other guys checking you out!!"

"I'm embarrassed!" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"About what?" Justin said looking me up and down trying to find a flaw.

"Idk...I just am!"

"Bree...embarrassed is the last thing you should be feeling, you are perfect...there isn't one flaw About you!!"

"Thanks jay." I said kissing his lips before walking out.

Justin then held my hand and said "you ready....?"

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

Justin then smirked and said "Your surprise silly......"

----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!!!! Love you all! Vote,comment and follow!

3+ votes

1+comment