Chapter 14

"Come on Aubree." Justin said running towards the beach. "Your to fast." I yelled trying to catch up. Then I saw Justin stop and run back towards me. He quickly picked me up and flung me over his shoulder and continued to run towards the beach.

Justin put me down and said "look...we have the whole beach to ourselves." I looked around and didnt see a soul in sight. "That's weird...how is it that it's a beautiful day and nobody's here but us?" I questioned Justin.

"Shhh....you talk to much Bree." Justin said kissing my cheek. "Ohh...well I'm sorry for asking a question." "Babe....I was kidding. I love to hear you talk." Justin said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you Justin." I said staring at the sand. Justin lifted my chin and said "I love you too."

I passionately kissed him and he licked my lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. We sat in the sand making out for about 5 minutes until someone interrupted us.

"OMGGGGG IS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER???????!!!"! We broke the kiss and saw a couple of girls running towards us. I lightly smiled at Justin and he gave me the I'm sorry look. "OMG JUSTIN CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!" The group of girls were shouting.

Justin took the pictures and talked to his fans for a little until one girl noticed me sitting on a nearby rock. "Is that your girlfriend Justin?" She asked staring me at me. "Ummm yeah but please don't tell....we want to keep it a secret for awhile." Justin said worried.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me....btw she is really pretty." The girl said smiling at me. "Yeah she is..." Justin said hugging the girl.

Once the girls left Justin ran over to me and started to tell me everything until I said "yeah I know you told her...it's ok I heard everything."

I smiled and quickly pecked his lips before taking his hand running further down the beach. "Where we going?" Justin asked stopping us in our tracks. "Idk.." I said laughing.

Justin pinched my cheek and said "your to cute." Making me blush.

Justin then grabbed my hand and dragged me to water. "NOOOO JUSTIN...IM IN MY CLOTHES." I said running away. Justin then chased after me and it didn't take long before he caught me.

"Bree you should of known better than to run away from the Bieber." Justin said throwing me back over his shoulder. I didn't even try to escape cause I knew I would loose. Justin then arrived back to the water and laughed.

"Please don't Justin." I said begging. "Ok..say you love me." Justin said smacking my ass. "I love you Justin Drew Bieber."

"I love you too." Justin said dropping me into the water. "OMG.......JUSTIN!!!!!!!!" I said screaming. I looked at Justin who was Just smirking.

"You think it's funny." I asked. He just nodded his head smirking. I then grabbed Justin's shirt and pulled him down with me. "Bree..." Justin said.

"Payback is a bitch." I said smirking back. "Oh you wanna play?" Justin asked making me smile and throwing water at him.

Justin then picked me up bridal style and walked further into the ocean. "Justin don't!!" I begged again. "Ohh I thought you wanted to play." Justin said laughing.

He then dropped me in the water making my whole body go under. I quickly got up and noticed Justin was gone. "Justin???" I called out.

No answer. I just sat waiting for Justin until I thought of a plan. I quickly got up and dug a whole in the sand. I then heard Justin creep out of nowhere with 2 ice creams. I quickly ran up to him crashed our lips together and said "your gonna pay for what you did."