Chapter 7

"Stop!!!!" I woke up yelling.

A tear fell from my face and Justin woke up and pulled me beside him making me feel safe.

"What's wrong....you ok?"

He ask with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah...just bad dream." I said while burying my face in Justin's neck.

"Wanna talk about it." Justin asked gripping my hand.

"Not really" I answered in a hush tone.

"Ok babe...I'm here if you need me,

now go to sleep." He said stroking my cheek.

Ten minutes later of cuddling with Justin I fell asleep.

-------

"Bree wake up.......!!!!" I heard while someone shaking me.

I quickly opened my eyes seeing Justin holding a tray with breakfast on it.

"Awe J you didn't have to." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I know but I did." He said smirking.

I ate my food and Justin took it back downstairs leaving me alone.

I got up and decided to take a shower. I got undressed, Turned on the shower and stepped in letting the warm water run down my body.

Once I finished I got out and wrapped the towel around my body and walked back into Justin's room not knowing if he was there or not.

It turns out he was and he just stared at me with a huge smirk on his face.

"I ran out the room and into my closet and grabbed some jean shorts and hoodie considering I got out the shower and was still cold.

It didn't take long before Justin walked in and said "why in such a rush?"

I laughed and said "cause I was naked Justin!!!"

He moved closer to me and grabbed my hand and said "anndddd.....?"

"Justin!!!" I said while laughing.

"I can't help myself Bree....your just to damn sexy."

I blushed and kissed his cheek while walking out my room and into Justin's.

I sat on the bed and turned the tv on. Justin soon joined me and quickly tackled me.

We were wrestling until we heard....

"Is Justin Bieber dating his backup dancer Aubree Roberts?" "Sources say Aubree and Justin are very close and always seem to be together and flirting non stop." "Although nobody has confirmed nor denied this rumor...all we can do is assume."

"OMG Justin I-I'm"

"it's ok Bree" Justin said cutting me off.

"No.....it's not Justin!! We aren't dating and I don't want to mess up your career and freak your fans out." I said with an ashamed look.

Justin moved closer to me and started to stroke my hand and said "I understand Bree and I appreciate your concern but would it really be that bad?"

"What you mean?" I asked in confusion.

Justin then stared at me and quickly looked away and said "never mind."

"What was that about?" I asked myself in even more confusion.

"No Justin tell me!!" I said looking him in the eye. "It's not important Bree...really." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I hate when people keep secrets from me and try to be sneaky with it. "Whatever Justin...tell me when your ready." I said pissed off walking away.

I walked downstairs into the movie theater and sat in the back on the comfortable couch. I turned the screen on and started to watch Are We There Yet?

I sat there in anger and disappointment towards Justin. I all of sudden felt a cold chill run down my spine but was to lazy to get up and get a blanket since I was already comfortable. I sat there for about 5 min shivering from the cold air.

Justin then walked in wrapped in a blanket and came and sat beside me. He must of noticed my intense shivering cause he scooted closer and wrapped his arm around me covering me with the blanket. "Better?" He asked. "Mhhmm" I mumbled snuggling into his arm.

"Look Bree I'm sorry." He said. "It's ok but please tell me what you were gonna say." "Ok well I was gonna say would it actually be bad if we did date?"

I looked at him with confusion and said "I guess not but..." Before I could finish Justin cut me off and crashed his lips into mine.

When we released we stared in each other's eyes and he lightly stroke my cheek and said "damn Aubree your so perfect." I looked down smiling. He lightly lifted my chin and said "don't hide your beautiful face."

I lightly blushed and justin smiled. He looked so cute. So I gently kissed him and he kissed back gently cupping my face in his hands. His touch is incredible, it makes me feel wanted and safe.

We sat there in silent so I started to trace Justin's tattoos. "You having fun?" He asked laughing. I was kinda embarrassed of him catching me but played it off and said "yes I sure am."

He looked at me and said "your cute." While poking my nose. "No" I said blushing. "your right Aubree your not cute....your sexy." Justin said smirking.

"No Justin your the sexy one." I said smirking back. "Do I make you nervous?" Justin asked out of nowhere.

"You always make me nervous Justin." I said staring into his gorgeous eyes.

That was just the problem I do get nervous around him ALL THE TIME. That's not good. I haven't felt this way in a long time and don't want to feel this way. I don't know if I can deal with that...but I can't help it he's perfect

----------------------------------------------

OMG GUYS IM SO HYPE FOR #MUSICMONDAYS !!!! We finally get Heartbreaker...which reminds me, make sure you buy it Sunday at midnight!!!! I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed!! Follow me on twitter @brovlog_forever and please like,vote, and comment!!! Check out my imagines...I take requests :)