Beach date (1/2)

4 months later

It's been 4 months and we are on break from the believe tour.

Me and Justin couldn't be better. I still get butterflies just thinking about him. I am in love with this boy.

I think the fans have gotten used to it cause not as many people are always at my neck for taking "their man."

Justin said he had another surprise for me but he won't tell me what it is. It's really bothering me.

"Where we going babe?" I said making a pouty face.

"Awe you're to cute babe, but I know your tricks so I'm not telling." Justin said pinching my cheek.

"Darn." I said staring out the window of Justin's rental car he got since we were in Hawaii. I just sat there and admired the beautiful summer sky while Justin continued to drive.

Justin looked at me and smirked cause he knows I will ignore him until he tells me where we're going.

He then turned the music on and All That Matters started to play and Justin immediately changed it.

"Why'd you change it" I asked confused.

"Because I think it's weird listening to myself."

"Well I think it's pretty damn cool to hear you on the radio." I said changing it back making Justin smile.

"YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!!!" I sang while dancing in my seat as Justin chuckled.

"You're so weird." Justin said placing his hand on my thigh.

"But you love me." I said laying my hand on top of his.

"Yeahhh I do." Justin said smirking.

About 5 min of singing we finally arrived.

Justin helped me out the car and covered my eyes with hands and guided me in the direction we need to go.

"Open." Justin said releasing his hands.

I was immediately struck by the beauty of beach lanikai. (Look it up its beautiful.)

"OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL." I said hugging Justin.

"I thought you'd like it babe." Justin said kissing my cheek.

"I love it Justin." I said lightly kissing him.

Justin then laced our fingers together and Guided me closer the water.

"Wait Justin, I don't have a swim suit." I said pulling away.

"Well let's go get one, I think their is a shop down the street." Justin said gripping my hand and running down the street.

When we arrived we looked all around until we saw the bathing suit section.

"I'm gonna go look at the trunks babe...don't be trying anything on without me." Justin said smirking.

"No promises Biebs." I said smiling.

He quickly ran over to the trunks in a rush to find something before I tried something on.

I looked around and narrowed it down to 2 things. (Look them up)

1) Bettinis Neon flame bandeau bikini.

2) south beach Aztec print Longline bikini.

I looked around and didn't see Justin anywhere so I decided to try it on without him.

Once I got the first one on I looked at myself in the mirror and flicked my long brown hair. I gotta admit I have a killer body.

I walked out along with the person in the room beside me. It was Justin.

"Oh there you are." I said admiring his exposed abs.

"OHHH DAMN!" Justin said looking me up and down.

I lightly blushed before walking back in trying on the other.

I admired myself in the mirror and I knew this one was a keeper. I just hope Justin likes it.

I walked out to Justin and his mouth immediately dropped.

"You like?" I said looking in the mirror.

"I love it...but if your gonna get that one then I need some bigger trunks."

I looked at Justin confused and then it hit me. "JUSSTINNN!!" I squealed running back into the dressing room.

Once I came back out Justin took my bikini and checked out as I continued to look around.

I then felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a boy about my age who had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a tan muscular body.

"I happened to notice a sexy girl like you trying on bikinis alone...I could help you with that!" He said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes

But before I could say anything Justin was right beside me and said "excuse me you douche but she's with me...and I don't appreciate you talking to my girlfriend like that."

The guy just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"C'mon babe...let's go." Justin said lacing our hands together as we walked back to the beach.

When we arrived back at the beach we went into the local bathroom and changed.

When I walked out Justin slowly eyed me up and down while biting his lip.

"Calm down boy." I said laughing.

"I can't babe...I mean look at you!!!" He said still checking me out.

I playfully rolled my eyes and took Justin's hand guiding him to the water.

But he stopped me and said "let's take a Instagram picture." I nodded my head and quickly fixed my hair.

"Don't worry babe you look beautiful" Justin said smirking at me.

Justin then took his phone out and kissed my cheek making me blush and quickly took the picture.

He quickly put a caption and posted it before throwing it down with the rest of our stuff that was already sat out from earlier.

"What you put?" I asked confused

"Dosen't matter babe." He said smacking my ass.

Then my phone went off and I ran to it and saw Justin tagged me so I opened it and saw it said "With the babe :*"

I lightly smiled as I ran back to Justin and kissed him passionately.

----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!! I love you all! Please vote,comment, and follow!

Ok rollercoaster is my JAMMM!! OH AND OMFG LAST NIGHT AFTER I FINISHED WORKING OUT I WENT ON SHOTS OF ME AND SAW JUSTIN FOLLOWED ME....I LITERALLY CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP...LIKE THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!! Follow me on shots of you!! @biebs_bodyrock

In order to get part 2 of the beach date you need.

2+ votes

1+ comment