I just cant

I've been sitting in bed and was just thinking about my future. I am so honored to be able to live my dream but I just can't do it. These feelings aren't just gonna go away.

I tried to move on but I just can't. It's to hard. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking how I messed up everything.

I want Justin and Selena to be happy so that's why I officially decided to quit the tour. I've already called scooter and he completely understood but was mad.

I didn't bother to tell Justin because it would be to hard. I couldn't handle that pressure.

Tonight is my last day. Call me a quitter, loser, coward...I don't care. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I just can't anymore. I need to go home and move on.

I've already called up Lilliana and she totally understood my situation. She was pretty excited to have me back.

I then felt my bed vibrate. I searched the bed to find my phone. I looked and I saw I got a new next from Emily.

Emily<3 : I can't wait to see you tonight! We're gonna be dance buddies again :)

Me: yeahh about that I've decided to quit. I just can't stand being around Justin! It hurts to much.

Emily<3: nooo you can't leave! Does Justin know?

Me: no, and i wanna keep it that way!

Emily<3: ok well I guess I'll see you tonight before you leave! :(

I didn't even bother to text back because I noticed I got another text but from a different person.

Justin: Aubree....I'm sorry!

Me: for what?

Justin: Selena and for lying to you!!!

Me: it's ok

Justin: no, it's not ok! Stop acting like it is!

Me: well what do you want me to say Justin? I forgive you for breaking my heart?

Justin: no....

Me: I hope you and Selena are happy together Justin! I still and will always love you :*

Justin: what do you mean? What's going on!!

I didn't even bother to answer back because tears started to pour down my face.

I quickly got up and started to pack my clothes and all the junk I brought.

I can't believe im actually doing this. I'm leaving everything behind and once I'm gone I can't take it back.

I then heard a knock on my door. I walked up to it assuming it was Brooke but when I opened it I was attacked by a hug.

"AUUUBBREEEE!!!!" Emily yelled.

"OMMGGG HEYYYY!!!" I said hugging her back.

She immediately backed away when she saw my bags.

"So you really moving back?"

"Yeah" I said faking a smile.

"Why...?"she asked confused.

Me and Emily sat down on my bed as I explained everything to her.

She seems so supportive. I love her to death!

"Ummm I'm gonna go to the cafeteria...want anything?" She asked smiling.

"No....but let's keep this between us!"

"Ok!" She laughed as she started to walk away.

-------

Well it's time for me to leave. I've already said bye to everybody but Justin!

Scooter is taking me to the airport while everybody else is at the arena.

I know he's gonna wonder why I'm not there, but he'll just assume I wasn't feeling good or something.

We were driving and I suddenly felt a rush of guilt.

Scooter looked at me worried and asked if this is what I truly wanted to do and I just nodded my head in agreement.

When we reached the airport and I said my goodbyes to scooter....I noticed something felt wrong.

I stood there silent until I heard the doors fly open and Justin came running towards me.

I was completely shocked. How did he know I left. Who told him?

"Aubree....you can't leave me!" Justin said lacing our hands together.

"I'm sorry Justin!" I said pulling my hand away.

"You can't do this to me! I need you!!" Justin said as a tear fell from his face.

"You have Selena Justin and I know you love her and she loves you too!" I said trying to hold back my tears but wasn't doing a good job because Justin wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"But I love you more!" Justin said staring into my eyes.

"She deserves your full attention Justin! Please treat her right!" I said lightly pecking his lips for the last time.

I turned my back towards him and boarded my plane leaving him speechless.

----------------------------------------------

Well what do you think? No....ITS NOT OVER CALM DOWN!!!! Hahah but please comment,vote, and follow for more! I love seeing you comment! It motivates me to write faster!!!