Chapter 22

"Why the fuck did you take my phone??" I said pissed off.

"Because I knew something was wrong...IM GLAD I TOOK IT!!! WTF IS THIS BREE??" Justin said raising his voice.

"Nothing" I said with tears filling my eyes.

"AUBREE!" Justin yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore so I just snatched my phone from Justin and yelled "IT DOSENT MATTER...OK STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!"

I then stormed off the bus and slammed the door on my way out.

The coldness overwhelmed my body....so I ran! I don't know where but at this point I didn't care cause I needed warmth.

I ran into the local coffee shop that we were at earlier and just sat down and cried into my hands.

I thought I trusted him....but he goes through my phone and then yells at me!!

I just sat there in silence...I looked at the time on my phone and it said 2:00am!

I gently threw my phone down and just started to think about the text message again! I started to get teary eyed until I felt the table vibrate.

I picked up my phone and saw I had a text message from Justin!!

Justin💜- hey babe...come back to the bus!!! :(

I locked my screen and threw it down on the table again until it vibrated again!! I picked it up and saw another message from Justin.

Justin💜- I know you read the message...baby please respond!! I wanna talk

Me- idk....

Justin💜- baby please...I just wanna talk about this in person!! Plus I miss holding you! :(

Me-Promise not to yell...?

Justin💜- I promise baby! I shouldn't of yelled at you...I'm sorry just come back! I miss you :(

Me- ok...

I put my phone in my pocket and started to walk back to the bus.

I could barely see anything since it was 2:30am now! I managed to find my way back and knocked on the door.

The door flung open and Justin pulled me into his arms and whispered "I'm sorry" in my ear.

I pulled away from his grip and walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

Justin immediately sat next next to me and held my hand making me smile.

"So baby...please explain this to me!!" He said concerned.

"Well when we were getting coffee I got the text and I didn't want to worry you so I decided not to tell you." I said looking at the ground.

"I want you to promise me that you won't keep secrets from me again...I'm always gonna worry about you and I need to know these things so I can assure that your safe." Justin said staring into my eyes.

I just nodded my head In agreement but he stopped me and said "No Bree..you have to promise!"

"I promise....pinky promise." I said holding out my pinky.

He smiled and stuck out his pinky but pulled away and said "how about we settle this with a kiss."

I nodded my head in agreement and started to lean in as did Justin. Our kiss was passionate yet gentle. It was something I never felt before.

When we pulled away Justin lightly stroked the hair out my face and said "it's getting late babe...let's get some sleep."

I immediately tuck myself under the blankets and snuggle into Justin's arms. I then sat there in silence staring at the Ceiling as Justin played with my hair drifting off to sleep soon making me fall asleep with the sounds of his cute little snore.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!! I love you all please vote,comment, and follow!! Plus buy All Bad on iTunes...I have to say it's probably my fav so far!!! Anyway the quicker you vote...the faster a update :) btw ik it short..next one will be long

2+votes