Jubree

I was laying in Justin's arms as we watched some movies and cuddled. I then felt a craving for some ice cream.

I started to get up when Justin pulled me back down towards him and just held me tighter refusing to let go.

"Where you going?" Justin asked pouting which made me feel bad.

"I want some ice cream...do you want some?" I asked as I tried to get up again as he pulled me back down again.

"Not if it means you're gonna leave me again."

"I'm walking to the freezer Justin!"

"I know but you're still not in my arms." He said kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Awe I'm gonna get us some ice cream and I'll be back in your arms before you know it!" I said getting out of his grip and walking to the freezer.

I got the ice cream out and pulled out a bowl and two spoons. I filled the bowl up and made sure I put some chocolate syrup on it. I walked back over to Justin and sat beside him as he pulled me close to him and grabbed a spoon.

I laughed at Justin who was enjoying the ice cream maybe to much. I playfully rolled my eyes making Justin stop mid bite and stare at me with a confused face.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You're cute!" I said smiling.

"Not as cute as you." Justin said smearing some chocolate syrup on my nose.

"JUSSTINNN!!" I whined!!

"I'll get it babe." Justin said as he kissed it away.

"Thanks!" I said kissing his cheek making him chuckle.

"damn Justin...you already ate the whole thing." I said surprised.

"It was good!" Justin said wiping his mouth making me roll my eyes again.

I went and took the bowl and spoons to the sink and made my way back to Justin who quickly pulled me back into his arms.

"You don't know how happy I am Aubree!" Justin said kissing my forehead.

"Ok...how happy are you?" I asked.

"Wanna know...ok I couldn't be any happier. You make me complete. I am so much more confident, loving, happier, outgoing, and just myself when you're in my arms. I didn't realize that until you left me. I don't even wanna think about that cause I was miserable. I couldnt think straight! I needed you so much Aubree. I'm just glad you finally took me back. I don't know what I would do if you said no again. You're my rock Aubree! I love you more than anything." Justin said as a tear fell from his face In Memory of us apart.

"Shhh Justin....don't cry!" I said stroking his cheek as he stared into my eyes.

"Please don't leave me again." Justin said lacing our hands together.

"I'm not Justin...I love you." I said gently kissing his lips.

He smiled as I laid back down on his chest. He then started to play with my hair and humming a song.

"Sing to me?" I asked politely.

"Anything for you!" Justin said clearing his throat.

I lightly smiled as I turned my head towards him as he stared down at me.

"Ok well I wrote this song when we were apart...and you wouldn't take me back!"

"Let me hear it!" I said kissing his lips one last time before I laid back down on his lap.