The experience

"ALL AROUND THE WORLD...PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOVED!!!!!" Me and Emily sang driving in her white Range Rover.

Just because I'm dating Justin, dosen't mean I can't obsessive over his music.

She then turned down the music and said "so how are you and Justin?" Flashing a cheeky smile.

"We couldn't be better..." I said blushing trying to hide my face.

"I'm happy for you Aubree...you deserve to be happy."

"Thanks....everybody deserves to love somebody as much as I love Justin! He is my everything!!!"

"Aweeeee I'm so jealous!!! No but seriously Aubree after all you have been through I'm super happy you and Justin met. I don't even know what you'd be like if you hadn't went to that audition...he changed your life."

"Shut up...your gonna make me cry!" I said as a tear fell from my face.

It then became quiet for awhile until.....

"WATCH OUT!!!!" I yelled as we hit head on with a truck!

I opened my eyes realizing we were flipped over on the side of the road.

I looked over to see if was Emily was ok and all I saw was a pile of blood laying next to her lifeless body.

"EMILY" I YELLED!

EMILY....WAKE UP!!!" I yelled moving my way to her and shaking her but no response.

"NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!!!!"

"AUBREE!!!" Somebody said shaking me.

My eyes immediately flung open and stared into the ones I fell in love with.

"Babe are you ok? You had a bad dream!" Justin said bringing me into a hug.

Tears were falling from my face but Justin kissed them away.

"What was the dream about?" Justin said lacing our hands together.

"Emily's car accident....I was there Justin!!! I know exactly what it felt like....it was horrible!" I said crying into his chest.

"Shhh babe it's ok...don't cry!" Justin said rocking us back and forth making me feel safe.

"Thanks Justin...Emily was right!" I said laying back down.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked looking at me confused.

"She told me how you changed my life...in which you did." I said smiling.

"I'm lucky to have you!" I interrupted before he said anything.

"No if anything I'm lucky to have you...ok you make me feel like a regular human and your always there for me." Justin said wrapping his hands around my waist kissing my cheek.

"I love you Justin!"

"I love you too!"

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!

3+votes

1+comment