Chapter 20

"Where we going anyway?" I asked Justin as we rode in the back of the van.

"Ellen" just said smiling.

"OMG NO WAY....I LOVE HER!!!" I said jumping in my seat.

Justin just stared at me wide eyed while lightly laughing.

"We have arrived Mr Bieber." The driver said kicking us out.

We quickly ran inside as fast as we could be use of all the chaos. We ran backstage to get ready and make sure everything was under control and stuff before the show started.

I walked into Justin's dressing room. (I don't know if they dressing rooms but just pretend they do!) and jumped on the sofa making myself comfortable and turning on the tv to get ready to watch my boyfriend get interviewed.

Justin then walked in and did his last minute touches and stuff before producers told him it was time.

He quickly kissed me before running out to the set. Ellen welcomed him with a giant hug and told him how much she missed him.

In the middle of a little conversation Ellen turned on a video. I squinted my eyes trying to see what it was through the tv until it became a close up.

"It's.....me!!!" I said smiling.

Justin sat there smiling until Ellen interrupted saying "so Justin...care to explain who this is?"

Justin lightly blushed and said "umm yeah that's my girlfriend."

"Wow...she's beautiful Justin, you better not mess this up." Ellen said crossing he legs.

"Oh trust me I won't, I can't even stand the thought!" Justin said crossing his arms.

"She is way to cute....I'm sure your fighting all the guys aren't you?" Ellen asked lightly smiling.

"Yeah All the time but that's because she is drop dead gorgeous." Justin said making me blush into my hands.

The crowd just clapped and cheered for us. They screamed out how cute we were and how much they love Justin and stuff.

All of a sudden Ellen asks Justin "if I happened to be here". He quickly nodded his head in response as he ran backstage.

The door quickly barged open as Justin motioned me to come with him but i quickly shook my head no."

He then grabbed my hand and pulled with him saying "c'mon babe...the world wants to meet my beautiful girlfriend."

I lightly blushed as I was being pulled on stage.

"Nice to meet you" a familiar voice said that happened to be the one and only Ellen.

I quickly greeted her with a hug before sitting down on the couch beside Justin as he interlaced our hands together.

The crowd went crazy and Ellen just sat there and smiled at us.

I lightly blushed until Ellen asked me a whole bunch of questions about how me and Justin met and about my dancing and stuff.

She asked a couple questions about me and Justin's relationship but she respects our privacy so she kept it on the down low which is one of the reasons why i love her.

When the show was about to end the crowd started to chant "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS."

Justin quickly cupped my cheeks and passionately kissed me as I kissed him back. The whole building was going insane, taking pictures, crying, and screaming.

The show officially ended and Ellen met us backstage and told us how cute we were and how much she enjoyed meeting me.

I lightly smiled as I hugged her. She then walked towards Justin and whispered something to him before walking out.

"What was that about?" I asked confused .

"Umm she told me you were a keeper and that I better not screw this up or she will murder me while I'm sleeping." Justin said wrapping me in his arms.

"Awe I love her!" I said blushing.

"More than me?" Justin asked making a pouty face.

"Of course not babe." I said playfully pinching him.

He lightly pecked my lips while smirking before we ran back out towards the van that had dropped us off.

When we got settled in I decided to take a little a nap.

Right when I was about to fall asleep a pair of strong arms wrap around me pulling me close to them.

I blushed while turning over and seeing my sexy boyfriend trying to take a nap too.

I lightly kissed his forehead as I laid my forehead oh his chest and slowly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Please vote,comment,and follow. I love you all so every comment and vote helps determine when your getting an update. Please follow me on twitter @brovlog_forever!!! Thanks guys!!