Tease

"WAKKKEEEE UPPPPP!!!" Justin screamed jumping on the bed.

"Ugghhhh Let me sleep......"

"NO! Wake up!"

"Goodnight Justin." I said burying my face into the pillow.

"Bree wake up now!" Justin said smacking my ass.

"Kinky much..." I said sitting up.

Justin just sat their smirking until I pushed him down and hovered over him and traced his tattoos with my index finger.

"Babe....look at me." Justin said lifting my chin.

I looked him in the eyes and his eyes were filled with love and lust.

He crashed our lips together and he licked my bottoms lip asking for entrance which I accepted.

We were passionately kissing for about 5 minutes until I just got up and ran Into the bathroom laughing and locked the door behind me.

"Bree...you can't tease Jerry like that!" Justin said twisted the knob.

"What you gonna do about it?" I asked sitting on the sink fixing my hair.

*silent*

"Justin......?"

*silent*

"Stop playing justin."

*silent*

I hopped off the sink and opened the door.

I peeked around the corner and didn't see Justin anywhere, so I decided to call him.

I walked over to the bedside table and scrolled down my contacts until I felt to strong muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Miss me?" Justin said kissing my cheek.

I turned around and punched his chest making him back away.

"Woah...why are punching me?" Justin's asks laughing.

"Cause you scared the living shit out of me." I said crossing my arms.

"Awe babe I'm sorry....but that's what you get for teasing me!" Justin said winking while bringing me into a hug.

"It's ok....I can't stay mad at you."

"Yeah I got that swag...you know."

"No Justin, I don't know." I said laughing.

-------

We decided to go ahead and check out Hawaii some more.

We went scuba diving which was really fun but Justin chickened out because their was sharks but I told him if he didn't get back in the water then he wouldn't get any kisses so he jumped back in with me.

We are currently at dinner eating. I ordered some steak while Justin ordered a plate of spaghetti.

We were talking about our families until Justin interrupted and told me how I beautiful I was.

I couldn't help but to blush at his comment.

"Awe my babe is blushing." Justin said pulling out his phone and pointing it at me.

I assumed he was taking a picture so I made a funny face and waited for the camera to snap but I never heard it.

"You take it yet?" I said keeping the pose.

Justin just laughed at me and said that he was taking a video.

"OMG DELETE IT!!!!" I said laughing.

I then heard Justin say "she's to cute."

I scooted next to Justin and looked at the screen.

"OMG JUSTIN I LOOK STUPID!!!" I said frowning.

"You....stupid.....nooooo!!!" Justin said smirking.

"Shut up- "*ding*

I looked at my phone and saw I had a notification on instagram. I unlocked my phone and saw Justin tagged me.

It was the video captioned...."isn't my girlfriend @AubreeRoberts cute as can be? :*"

I looked in Justin's direction who was now smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes as he payed for the food.

I insisted on paying but nooooo....he refused to let me pay.

When we arrived to our hotel, Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

I turned around and passionately kissed him. Our lips were moving in perfect sync as we fell on the bed.

"I want you so bad." Justin whispered in my ear.

"But....idk Justin."

I mean I love him and want to make love with him but I just don't know....ever since the rape, i try to avoid any subject about sex.

"I understand baby." Justin said getting off of me.

"Wait......no, I want to!!" I said grabbing his arm.

He shot me a beautiful smile and said "don't worry baby....I'll make you feel good."

---------------------------------------------

OMG CHANGE ME BROKE MY HEART IN A BILLION PIECES. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE...THERE IS ONLY 1 SONG LEFT!!! :(

Sorry kara.....lol I love you girl!!! I promise you get the sex scene next time! I wanted to tease you! Lol please comment and vote! I love you all!

Sorry if their mistakes...I don't want to proof read :)

Vote 2+

Comment 1+