Chapter One

(Hi guys and welcome back to my StarCo book series! I will try my best to write it well, so that you guys can enjoy the sequel to it's fullest! Also don't forget to vote and comment!)

Echo Creek had been blessed with yet another beautiful summer afternoon. The birds were tweeting their happy tunes and the sun was shining it's bright, yellow rays down onto the city...
Marco Diaz sighed, contently as he lay down on a bed off green, lush grass and looked up at the clouds, 101% relaxed.
"Now, this is the life..." He yawned, under the heat of the sun, which was slowly putting the bruenette to sleep.
It had only been a couple of days since he and his friends had returned from their trip to the beach and it finally looked like summer was in full swing!
"Hey, Marco" came the unmistakable voice of his beautiful girlfriend, Star Butterfly. "What're you doing?"
She stood over her boyfriend, smiling happily.
"Oh, hey Star; I'm just taking in the sun...It's summer after all" the bruenette replied, turning to face his girl with a smile.
"Mind if I join you?"
"Nope, I don't"
The blond lay down on the grass and smiled, holding hands with her beloved, staring up at the differently shaped clouds with him, laughing at how one cloud was quite oddly ressembled Sear.

Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz had been dating for a quite a while now and it was quite easy to tell that they were both madly in love with one another!
The Safe Kid couldn't name all of things he loved about his girlfriend and Star couldn't even imagine a world without her beloved Marco! They were simply head-over-heels for one another! They both couldn't be any more obssessed over one another; but as of late something had really been bothering Star...
"Hey Marco..." she began rolling over to one side to face her lover. "If you had a secret, like a really huge one, would you tell anybody about it?"
The bruenette seemed to consider his reply for a while, before answering.
"Well, I guess it kind of depends on what it is" he replied, touching his nose against Star's, playfully. "But I'd tell you anything and everything, Butterfly!"
"Aww! You're so cute, Marco!" She giggled happily, as the princess felt the bruenette wrap his arm around her waist.
The blond felt a loving, gentle fammiliar sensation course through her body, as Marco's lips slowly, but steadily inched closer to her own pink pair.

"Oh sorry, am I interuppting something?" Ferguson asked, a wry smile on his face, as his eyes laid upon the romantic couple that were cuddling on the grass.
"N-No! You weren't!" Star denied replied, shooting up, obviously embarassed. "W-What's up, Ferguson?"
"Oh, nothing. I just thought that I'd tell you about the really famous music producer, that's living in Echo Creek right now..." he replied, shrugging his shoulders and walking off.
"Really? Someone like that is living here?" Marco confirmed in shock. "No way! I don't beleive you, dude!"
"But they really are living here though, Marco!"
"Hmm...Do you think that we can get an autograph, Star?"
The blond wrapped a lock of her long, golden hair around her index finger and let herself get distracted by a bright, yellow butterfly.
"U-Uhm...Maybe? Anyways, aren't you guys feeling hungry?" The princesses asked, smiling.
"Yeah, I guess I am" Marco replied, sitting up and stretching. "I'll go and make a fresh batch of nachos. Want some, Ferguson?"
"No, I'm good. I was just on the way to the Gym anyways" the redhead grinned, walking off. "But don't worry, I know that you won't two won't really be
making any food!"

It took a while for the big-eyed innocent Star to catch on, but she blushed a bright red when she finally did!
Ferguson chuckled at her reaction and walked off, whilst Marco's cheeks flooded red too!
His chubby, red-haired friend always took great pleasure in teasing the Safe Kid and his girlfriend, but it was still a joke all the same!

"C'mon Star, let's go and get started on those nachos then" he suggested, standing up and dusting his clothes down. "You're still hungry, right?"
"Yep. Okay then, Marco! O-Oh wait...we really will just be making the nachos, right?" The blond asked, her cheeks still red.
"H-Huh? Y-Yeah, of course we will...Well...unless you don't want to..."
The princess smiled a little.
"If you can beat me to the dorms, then I'll give you a kiss, as a reward...B-But that's as far as we're going today, okay?"
The blond turned to the bruenette, but he was already running towards the dormortries!

"Hey! That's cheating, Diaz!" The princess laughed, as she darted after her boyfriend, playfully.