Chapter Seven (SearCo Lemon)

Light, hot, soft kisses all over her neck and strong, gentle wandering hands. His hands were suprisingly large and they teased her smooth skin with their gentle touches...

That was the first thing that Sear could recall after she and Marco had gotten through the front door of their hotel room.
The bruenette had began going for her pale, tender neck; the second they entered their sleeping quarters and he wasn't showing any signs of stopping anytime soon!
"W-Wait, Marco...the bed...let's do this on the bed..." the blond half moaned, half asked; as the bruenette halted for a brief moment.
"O-Okay then..." he stammered, nervously; picking up Sear and carrying her over to their large, spacious, soft-looking king-sized bed, which looked much too inviting to resist.

Sear felt Marco place her on the bed, gently; just as she felt a tingling sensation between her legs.
"Sear..." the Safe Kid mumbled into her right ear, as he began rubbing his index finger over her small mound, making the blond squeak a little in suprise at the sudden gesture.
"M-Marco...oh wow...that feels so amazing!" She mumbled, closing her eyes and grinding her hips up against the bruenette's fingers, that were working their magic.
"S-Sear...you're so wet down there..." the Safe Kid mumbled into her left ear.
"O-Of course I am...you're touching me in a really sensitive place right now, M-Marco..."
The bruenette continued to rub his index and middle finger in a circuluar motion, which continued to brush up against Sear's black lace panties, forcing the blond to cover her mouth in order to hold back her moans.

Even though the blond was undergoing one of the most pleasurable experiences she'd ever felt, Sear still wanted more...she wanted to make her brown-haired lover feel the same orgasmic sensation she was.
Plus, the Star's Twin had originally wanted to be the one to take the lead at the begining of their love-making session.
"W-Wait Marco! Wait!" Sear stammered, gently holding the bruenette's wrist, stopping his fingers from doing their work. (Which she was sort of miserable about)
"S-Sear? What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" The Safe Kid asked, worriedly.
"No, silly...It feels amazing, but I wanna try something else..."
"S-Something else...?"
"Yeah...I'll take the lead for now, okay?"
Marco nodded in affirmative, as Sear sat up and gently flipped him over, so that he was now lying on his back.
The blond smiled and then teasingly kissed his lips, before turning around and pushing her behind into his face.
"L-Let's make each other feel good, okay? It's unfair if it's just me..." she smiled, yanking the Safe Kid's trousers off and pulling his boxers down, revealing Marco's erect member.
"W-Whoa...since when were you hiding something like this, Marco?" She said in suprise, as the blond examined his manhood; watching the way it occasionally twitched and noticing how sturdy it was.
"S-Sear...isn't this...?" The bruenette began, deciding to ignore her previous comment.
"Y-Yeah, it's the Sixty-Nine; I've always wanted to try it out with you, Marco...A-And now that I actually get to, I'm so happy..."
Marco's smiled just as his attention was immeadiatly drawn towards the blond's panties that were directly over his face. The centre of her garment was soaked and the bruenette could even see the blond's clear love juices running down her legs.
Without a second thought, Marco whipped off Sear's black lace panties and dragged his tounge over her small mound, making the blond scream in suprise and pleasure; mostly because she hadn't been expecting his sudden, pleasurable attack!
Sear felt every inch of the bruenette's hot, wet, wriggling tounge, as it continued it's relentless assualt on her womanhood.
The blond just managed to wrap her lips around the tip of the bruenette's manhood before closing her eyes and letting an amazing sensation wash over her; completely wetting Marco's face with her realase.

"O-Oh my god...that was...wow...I can't..." the blond panted, feeling her body lose all of it's energy all at omce, making her collapse. "I can't feel my legs or my pussy either...That felt way too good..."
Sear then noticed that her face was right next to Marco's manhood, which was still stiff...
"Marco..." she pleaded, suddenly regaining the strength to get up and position herself mouth over his member once again.
Feeling somewhat playful, the Safe Kid began licking the blond's womanhood yet again, making her yelp and squeeze her eyes shut in the unexpected, but not unwanted pleasure.
"W-Wait! Marco, I just came; so it's still really sensitive~!" Sear moaned, clenching the bedsheets with her small hands.
Once again, the bruenette continued to lick his partner's sensitive bundle of nerves, instead of stopping like she suggested.
'I'm going to make you feel the best you ever have or ever will, Sear...' Marco thought, as he continued tasting the blond's unique flavour.
Just then, the Safe Kid noticed a small, pink, pea-like thing just at the top of Sear's womanhood, which he couldn't refuse to ignore. He began to suck it gently before lightly grinding his teeth against her sweet spot.
Once again, Sear felt the fammiliar orgasmic sensation rise up inside of her again. The pleasure exploded inside of her, forcing Star's twin to throw her head back and let a erotic-sounding moan from her soft, pink lips.

"M-Marco...p-please...I can't hold back anymore...I want yours~..." Sear mumbled, as she raised her butt up into the air, shaking her exposed wetness from side to side; pratically begging for the obvious thing.
"I w-want you too, Sear. I want to make love to you as well..." Marco mumbled, slipping on a pink condom, (which was provided by the hotel) rubbing his now concealed manhood at Sear's entrance, lubricating his member before pushing inside of the blond all at once; which made her gasp in a mixture of suprise and pleasure.
This allowed Sear to feel the undescribable sensation of an orgasm for the third time that night, as she felt Marco's length slip completely inside of her; sending her body into a frenzy of pleasure.
The only sounds that any passer-bys were able to hear when they passed by Room 226 were the excited moans of Sear and the squeaking of the bed!

But meanwhile, inside of the hotel room, the love-making between the blond and the bruenette was reaching it's pinnacle.
"O-Oh geez! S-Sear! I'm gonna come...!" Marco announced, pounding the blond harder than before, as beads of sweat ran down his body.
"L-Let it out! Let me have your thick, white love, Marco!" Sear cried out, knowing that she was also close to her own release.
The bruenette shut his eyes and shot his load inside of the plastic that covered his manhood, just as he felt Sear's insides tightened up around his erect member, meaning that she had also came.

The two roomates collapsed onto the bed together, panting heavily and revelling in the feeling of the pleasure that seemed to be slowly fading.
"M-Marco...This is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life...C-Can we stay like this for a little while...?" the blond said, quietly; as her eyelids began to feel heavy.
"Sure...I love you, Sear. Very much" the brunette smiled, whilst mumbling his sweet talk into her left ear, which made her entire body shiver in ectsasy.
"Me too...I love you lots as well Marco..."

Those were the last sentences that both of the lovers managed to get out, intelligently; before they were slowly lulled into a deep slumber...