Chapter Five

So, at the last second, I decided to NOT make this chapter a lemon, I guess it was a little too soon for one of those! I'm sorry if you guys were looking forward to it...

Oh and since I'm already here, how're you guys finding the sequel so far? Is it what you expected it to be? Is there something you like/dislike about it?
Tell me in the comments section!

"Whoa...Sear, is this a...?" Marco began in a mixture of shock and embarassment, as he looked up at a large building that was almost totally covered completely by neon pink lights and signs.
"Y-Yeah...It's a love hotel..." the blond replied, trying to keep herself calm and collected, but not to much avail. It was one thing about being an incarnation of lust, but even Sear felt a sensation that was only describable as embarassment as she faced the looming building that was in front of her...
But the blond knew that if she didn't take the lead now, she might not get another chance!

"A-Are we actually going to go inside?" The bruenette asked, nervously; just as Sear began walking towards the love hotel's entrance, which more or less answered the Safe Kid's question.
"Y-Yeah, we are..." Star's twin replied, feeling the tension around her grow heavier with each step she took.
'Just do it already, Sear!' The blond told herself, repeatedly. "You're on a timer! Do what you want to do, whilst you still can!'
Marco followed her, sheepishly; not really ready to experience his first time at a love hotel, as he hadn't mentally prepared himself.

"Here you go. Your room is 226, which is on the second floor" a smiling woman ushered, as Sear paid the depoisted $20. "Youth is beautiful thing, isn't it? I remember when I was young..."
"Uhm...thank you...?" Sear half-asked, half guessed; excusing Marco and herself before their server began telling them her life story!
The couple transversed the large flight of stairs catiously; as if they were spies inside of a top-secret facility.
Only a top-secret facility would have a lot less moaning and grunting sounds...
There was the sound of the beds creaking and squeaking and occasionally, the duo heard the cleaner lady (Whom Marco instantly pitied quite a lot) ask for room service at almost every room door, only to be turned down 9 times out of 10.
The bruenette and the blond found Room 226 and unlocked it's door, not really knowing what to expect.

The room was filled with the two colours that were dark and somewhat mature, which was one of the basic main assets that a love hotel room was required to have.
The walls were a dark chocolate and the sheets on the large king-sized bed were a seductive rouge red colour.
There was a small oak wood drawer next to the bed, that of which Sear could already guess the contents of...
Marco noticed a small, silver television sitting on a stand. He was tempted to turn it on, in order to cut out the awkwardness between Sear and himself; but he managed to hold back...

"W-Whoa...I'm sort of overwhelmed..." the bruenette mumbled, as Sear began walking over to the bed.
"M-Me too, but I want this, Marco..." the blond replied, quietly; gently grasping the Safe Kid's right hand, leading him towards the bed.
"S-Sear?!?"
The blond gently pushed Marco back onto the bed and then proceeded to straddle him.
"Marco...I want you...I want your everything..." Star's twin whispered into the bruenette's ear.
Marco blushed and gulped, trying to remember how he even got into this situation in the first place.
Sear gently pushed her soft, pink lips up against Marco's, feeling no regret whatsover; only revelling in the sensation of the kiss...
The Safe Kid didn't particulary hate the sensation at all, in fact he sort of liked it; but he couldn't help but feel that this whole process was a little bit rushed...

Gently breaking the kiss, Marco held Sear by her shoulders and pushed her away. The blond had already began to feel unsatisfied with their previous action, so she was happy to know that Marco intended to continue their love-making; but as she looked at the bruenette's serious, yet embarassed expression; Sear was automatically aware that her partner didn't intend to anything more than kissing.

"M-Marco? What is it?" The blond asked, quietly. "What's wrong?"
"N-Nothing...It's just that this is all so sudden, Sear...I-I think that we should stop here for today,though..." he answered, using all of his willpower to look the blond in the eyes.
"H-Huh...?"
"I m-mean, I do love you, Sear, but I don't think that we're close enough to go further than k-kissing..."
"W-Why...? But I need you right now, Marco!"
"I-I'm sorry! But I can't..."
"B-But I haven't even got that much time left..."
Tears began rolling down her cheeks, as the blond jumped off of Marco and darted for the door; leaving the bruenette sitting on the bed in a love hotel wrapped up in a mixture of confusion and shame...