Chapter Two

Sear Butterfly liked to think that she was capable of several different skills, even if she was just an embodiment of Star's lustful emotion. Cooking had been her latest obbession so far and aside from almost burning the whole dormitory down a couple of times, she had somewhat improved her skill and technique!

This probably explained why she was currently focusing extremely hard on making a sucessful, edible paella for dinner. Naturally, it was quite an advanced dish for a beginner, like herself; but Sear was determined to make Marco's taste buds erupt in culinary happiness in order to beat her twin; as they were both locked in quite a heated battle for Marco's heart, Sear was well aware that Star and the Safe Kid were dating, but she saw no problems with starting a love triangle between the three of them. Star, on the other hand, was totally against this idea; causing the battle for Marco's love.

So you can imagine the complete and utter confusion Star's doppleganger experienced when both of her roommates walked through the door, bright red, smiling and out of breath.
"That was really fun, huh Marco?" The blond smiled, latching onto her boyfriend's right arm, happily.
"Yeah, it sure was!" The bruenette replied, smiling his usual smile.
Sear instantly picked up on the couples's behaviour and she
"Welcome back; what did you two get up to?" Sear asked, abandoning her progress at the kitchen counter and grabbing onto Marco's free arm.
"Hi Sear, we were just hanging out together in the park, up until now" Star replied, simply.
"Just hanging out? Now that's hard to beleive, Star!" The princess's twin grinned. "Were you and Marco just 'hanging out' when you two were at the Hot Springs, having se-"
"D-Don't say it! That's embarassing!"
"What is? Sex?"
"Sear!"
"Okay, okay! I'll stop...sex..."
"Geez...!"

Marco smiled at how well his two roommates got along, well it was kind of impossible for them not to, they were essentially the same person after all!
Then he noticed the mismatched mess on the kitchen's counter...
"Uhm...Sear?" The bruenette asked, walking over to the random array of colours on the kitchen side. "What're you making?"
"I was trying to make paella, since you know, you were talking about how good your Mom's was, last week. I just thought that I'd try and recreate it for you"
Marco smiled and walked over to Sear's creation.
"Thanks, Sear! That's really thoughtful of you; but I think that you might've added a little too much...of everything..." he said, begining to roll up the sleeves on his hoodie. "Want some help with it?"
The blond nodded, eagerly; partly because her dish could be saved and partly because the situation meant that she could spend some quality time with her beloved Safe Kid.
"Yeah, thanks Marco" Sear said, happily; following the bruenette to the counter.
Star plopped down on the sofa and watched the two, letting her twin have her time with Marco, despite the fact that she was still a little jealous...

"First things first, you pour the oil into the frying pan and set the cooker to..." Marco began, as he walked behind Sear and gently held her arms, guiding her small, slender hands to the bottle of cooking oil that was sitting on the kitchen counter.
The blond found it incredibly hard to focus on making the traditional Spanish dish, now that Marco was touching her like this!
She tried to hide her blush, but considering the type of situation she was in, it was somewhat impossible! Even though Sear was constantly hugging Marco, the sensation she felt now was different, because it was the bruenette who was taking the lead!
Eventually, the two managed to get the meal cooking in the end, though and the end result was a delicous paella! The inviting aroma of the crispy, succulent-looking king-sized prawns and the steamy white rice topped with several colourful-looking vegetables was mouth-watering and irresistable!

As the roommates laid the table and prepared to eat; Star came up with a new, intersting proposistion .
"Hey Marco? Sear? Before we eat, can I just say something?" she began, grabbing their attention rather quickly. "I just had the most amazing idea ever!"
"What is it, Star?" Sear asked, setting down her knife and fork, reluctantly. "I'm feeling really hungry, so can you make it quick?"
"Okay, here's my idea: How about we both go on a date with Marco?"
"A date? Oh, I get you; but there's two of us and only one of Marco"
"We can just take turns! You can can go tomorrow and I'll go the day after, how does that sound?"
"Hm...I like the idea of it, but what do you think, Marco?"
Both of the blonds turned to the Safe Kid, quizically, awaiting his all-important answer. He felt somewhat under pressure by the same pair of big, beautiful sapphire eyes staring at him, urging him for a straight-forward answer...

"I-I'll do it...I mean, if I get to date both of you two, then I couldn't care less about the situation!" The bruenette replied, smiling; just as Sear embraced him tightly.
"Thanks Marco! We're gonna have so much fun tomorrow! Just you watch!" She said, excitedly; rubbing her right cheek up against the Safe Kid's left.

It looked like tomorrow was going to prove to be a very long day!