Chapter Thirty-Six (StarCo Lemon)

Sup guys!

Well, here's the second StarCo lemon of the series!
So, as usual, if any of you readers don't want to read this chapter; then please skip or ignore it.
For those of who do want to read it, I hope you enjoy it! :)

I would also like to thank every single one of you guys for reading and supporting The Princess I Met On The Internet and Her Song!
I never even remotely imagined that this series was going to be this popular!
So, once again, thank you all so much!

"M-Marco, listen..." began Star as she attempted to separate herself from her brown-haired boyfriend. "What's going on?"
The Safe Kid gently nuzzled his face into the crevice of Star's neck, wrapping his right arm around her waist, drawing the two of them closer together.
"M-Marco...S-Stop..." the blond mumbled, quietly.
"W-Why?" The bruenette asked, his lips dangerously close to her left ear.
"Because...whenever you touch me, I feel all...weird..."
The princess put her hands on Marco's shoulders, smiling gently.
"I-It's been a while since we've done this kind of thing, huh? It kind of always ends in the same way though..."
The bruenette stopped his advances almost instantly.
"Star? D-Do you not want this...? I can stop if you want me to..." he replied, smiling warmly at his lover.
"N-No...I do want this...but let me take the lead, okay?"
"T-The lead?"

Before the bruenette could even say anything else, the Mewni princess held Marco's face and pushed her lips up against his!
In the heat of the moment, the Safe Kid could only barely realise what was actually happening when he and his lover were rolling around together on the beige-coloured carpet of his room.
The princess's head was completely full of thoughts solely containing Marco, at this very moment in time, he was all that she could think about!
"Listen, y-you don't ever have to change yourself, Marco..." Star managed to utter in between the couple's hot, passionate kisses. "I love the way that your hair looks when you comb it, I love watching you whilst you're practicing karate; I-I love... I love the way your body looks right now, please don't change it! I love absoulutely everything about you, because t-that's the boy I fell in love with!"
All of a sudden, the bruenette felt a light, fluffy feeling in his chest and he could've sworn on his life that his heart skipped about five beats!
"Star...y-you're making me go crazy over here..." the Safe Kid panted, embracing his golden-haired lover in a warm, loving hug.
"I love everything about you too...I love how you're so upbeat and positive about everything and how you cute you look whenever I hug you or hold your hand..." he whispered, quietly into Star's right ear. "I-I...uhm...I love how your body looks as well...It's perfect in every way..."

Star smooched Marco yet again, as her body temperature sky-rocketed; making the princess become unbearably hot...
Because of the way the two teenagers were embracing and kissing one another, the blond felt a slightly damp sensation down in between her slender legs.
Star shifted them around, uncomfortable from her growing wetness, as she tried to suppress her pent-up wanton for a little while longer; but Marco seemed to know the blond's body better than she did herself!
The Safe Kid picked up on Star's situation almost instantly.
His left hand effortlessly slithered down to her to the hem of the princess's dress, slipping underneath it and into her laced lingerie.
"G-Geez...I was supposed to be the one who was meant to take the lead, Marco!"
"I-I just couldn't hold back..." the bruenette replied, quickly kissing his girlfriend's lips, whilst his hand continued to stimulate the source of her witness with increasing speed. "If you come on to me this hard, I'm never going to be able to hold back!"
Despite the intensely satisfying pleasure she was receiving, Star managed to smile a little, gently removing her boyfriend's hand from her lower regions and slowly pushed him onto his back.
"We don't have to rush into this, Marco...I want us to take our time..." the blond said, kissing his neck. "I want to savour every single part of you..."

For a few seconds, Marco thought that Sear had reappeared just to tease him, but the bruenette soon realised that Star's bodacious twin wasn't seducing him even in the slightest.
It was his genuine, 100% non-spirit girlfriend, Star Butterfly...
She began removing her boyfriend's brown, skinny jeans at an almost painful pace, enjoying the expression on Marco's face as she did.
It wasn't often that Star was the one leading their sexual encounters, but she was most definetly enjoying herself!
The blond blushed and began giggling, a little embarrassed, yet still completely turned on.
The Safe Kid's trousers and underwear were completely cast aside into the corner of the room without a second thought, because they were totally unnecessary for what was about to come next!
"M-Marco...are you ready?" Star asked, quietly as she eyed the Safe Kid's twitching member with increasing libido.
"Y-Yeah..." the bruenette replied, giving her a little nod of approval.
"O-Okay then, I'm gonna start now..."

The bruenette clenched his teeth as Star pressed her lips up against his manhood, before dragging her tounge along the backside of Marco's swelling member, savouring his unique taste.
The Safe Kid groaned in the most pleasurable way, which only encouraged the blond to continue at a more agressive pace.
Star continued to lick her lover, growing more excited after every second, the expression on Marco's face was only fuelling her excitement more.
The princess wrapped her soft, slender left hand around his manhood and began pumping it up and down at a steady pace, whilst she busied her mouth by licking her boyfriend left ear, knowing that he was already close to his inevitable release.
"I-Is this okay, Marco? Are you close?" Star panted inbetween licks, allowing her hand to pump him at a faster rate.
The Safe Kid was simply at a loss for words, or more accurately, he just couldn't think of anything, mainly because his brain had literally been fried by Star's onslaught of affection!
His breathing became more rasped than it already had been and beads of sweat began to roll down his forehead, just as Marco's level of pleasure reached it's pinnacle.
"S-Star...I'm gonna..." the bruenette mumbled, physically unable to finish his sentence as his alluring blond girlfriend slid his member into her mouth yet again; delivering the finishing blow.
Marco reached his limit almost the second Star had wrapped her lips around the head of his member.
He groaned, pleasure surging throughout his body, as he slowly managed to regain whatever of his pieces of his mind he had left.

"T-That felt good, right?" Star asked, shyly, as she shifted over and sat on her boyfriend's lap, their lustful-looking eyes locking with one another's. "Marco...can we...y'know...?"
"U-Uhm...yeah, I mean, only if you want to, Star..." he replied, nervously.
"I w-wouldn't ask you if I didn't want to do it..."
"You're right! I-I'm such an idiot..."
Star gave her boyfriend her signature look, a gaze that Star had perfected over the time she and Marco had been going out.
With a combination of her wide-looking bedroom eyes and the way that her soft, pink lips were slightly-parted made Star pratically irresistible to Marco!
"Y-You want to do it...? But Star, I just came, so I can't..." the bruenette began, blushing, wildly.
"Marco, you liar...I can already feel it~..." the blond beauty breathed erotically, feeling Marco's growing erection against her supple behind. "You can't back out now, I really need you..."
"'S-Star..."

The couple soon found great pleasure in rubbing their sexes against each other's. The friction that their dry-humping was creating was new and exciting for the princess and the Safe Kid.
From all of the fooling about they'd done earlier, both of the lover's bodies were feeling more sensitive than usual, especially Marco, who came surprisingly faster than before; leaving a slightly dissatisfied Star Butterfly in the dust.
"Hey, come on Marco!~" she whined, snuzzling into the crook of his neck. "You can't stop moving just yet!"
Gathering all of his remaining strength, the bruenette began thrusting yet again, just as Star began to reach her limit. The blond's breathing turned into panting and her nails dug into Marco's back, bracing her body for what she knew was going to come next.
An intense, totally overwhelming wave of pleasure washed over Star, making her clench her teeth and curl her toes; all whilst moaning Marco's name at the top of her lungs...

"S-Star..." the bruenette mumbled, as he lay next to her on the soft carpet, holding hands; letting their fingers intertwine with each other's.
The blond's body was still shuddering a little from her previous mind-blowing orgasm, but she still managed to kiss her bruenette's right cheek.
"Y-You were...amazing..." she said, quietly, as Marco quickly kissed her back. "O-Oh, I'm sorry for the whole scratching thing as well..."
"It's okay...I-I sorta enjoyed it..." the Safe Kid replied, smiling at his beloved.
Star simply giggled and rested her head against his chest, listening to the soothing thumping of Marco's heartbeat.
"Can we stay like this for a little while?" She asked calmly, totally at ease.
"Y-Yeah, sure..." the Safe Kid replied, smiling and wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's waist, as they watched as the beautiful evening sunset painted the whole sky orange from their window...