Chapter Thirty Three

"Will you two stop flirting and get into my class already?" Skullnick asked, impatiently as she stood by the entrance to her Maths class.
"W-We're not flirting!" An embarassed Marco Diaz replied, flipping up the hood on his wine red hoodie, whilst his golden-haired girlfriend grinned and giggled; ushering her other half inside of the room.
"Oh yeah, that reminds me" Skullnick began as she walked over to the blackboard and began chalking some random numeric triangles onto it. "Butterfly, where's your twin sister gone off to? I swear if she's ditching class on the first day back..."
"You mean, Sear? O-Oh, uhm...she's back living in my home country with my parents" Star replied, quickly grabbing a seat behind Jackie. "She's being schooled over there now"
"Huh. Well, I guess I can understand that. I'd want to get out of this place too if I had the chance..."

Marco stared intently at Star from his seat behind Alfonzo, which was across the other side of the classroom.
For the first time ever, he just couldn't bring himself to believe Star's words, the bruenette could almost bet his life that he'd seen just a glimpse of his girlfriend's seductive alter ego back up in their room!
But how could that be possible?
Back on Mewni, Marco had been the first person to see Sear perish; he'd seen her disappear into thin air with his own two eyes!

In short, nothing added up!

Star turned around in her seat, catching Marco's eye and smiling at him.
Whilst the Safe Kid was wondering if he had finally lost it, the bruenette managed to wear a grin and wave back at his blond from across the room.
'I've gotta bring Sear out somehow, otherwise I'll regret it forever!' He thought, lightly drumming his fingers on the table, not taking any notice of Skullnick's dreary-sounding voice. 'But the real question is how? Maybe I just need to wait for the idea to come to me...?'

"Oh hey, look who it is! Marco, where have you been all of this time, dude?" asked a happy-sounding redhead as the Safe Kid approached his two best friends, Alfonzo and Ferguson, who were sitting at a table in school's Cafeteria
"Hey guys!" Marco grinned as he walked over and pulled out a chair and sat down next to his glasses-wearing friend.
"Where's your other half? You two are usually inseperable!" Alfonzo asked, taking a sip from his can of Coke. "Did you and Star have a lover's quarell or something?"
"What? No way, dude!"
"Really? Then where is she then?"
"Star went to go and hang out with Jackie and Janna somewhere, I'm not lying!"
"Eh. Let's just beleive him already, cause I have a much more interesting question to ask you, Marco!" Ferguson announced, grinning like a maniac.
Purely from experience, the Safe Kid knew that when Ferguson wanted to ask him a question, it was usually a really stupid one!

"How far have you gotten with Star?" The redhead asked eagerly, throwing a fry into his mouth.
"Why would I tell you, of all people, what I do with my girlfriend?" The bruenette asked, raising an eyebrow, skeptically.
"Because we're bros! Now tell me!"
"No way!"
"Fine...Well, I don't know what I was expecting anyways...You don't tell anybody anything about you and Star nowadays..."
Marco nodded, definantly, as he stole a handful of fries from Ferguson's plate and put them in his mouth.
"Is your sex life with Star so intense that you can't tell anybody?" The chubby redheaded muttered, as he put his lips to a half-empty bottle of water.

The Safe Kid almost choked on his food, thanks to the bluntness of Ferguson's question; but he also realised something very important!

Sear was a being created out Star's lust. So, in order for Marco to bring out a being literally made from pure sexual pleasure and excitement, he was going to have to do something...

Something that he might or might not regret later on...