Italy (17)

Chapter 17: Italy

Ruviks' POV

Something tells me it isn't hard to turn her on. From a simple kiss she was flustered, maybe even aroused. Originally I was going to just spank her. After seeing her having a panic attack, something changed. I feared for her. Then as she nuzzled against me, and I ran my fingers through her hair, I realized something. That I may have feelings for a woman who hates my guts.

Cupping her face, I bent down and pressed my lips against hers. Like before, she melted into my embrace. Maybe it's not a lost cause. I can at least definitely say that she's attracted to me physically. I caressed her lip with my tongue requesting entry which she gave immediately. Pulling her closer I deepened the kiss and dominated her mouth. Eventually, I will own every inch of her. My goal is to make her love herself enough to walk around naked. Enough to never question a compliment again. If I'm lucky, I can get to where she won't question my sincerity.

She moaned into my mouth. I slid my hand from her face to rest gently around her neck. Squeezing gently I continued to devour her mouth. The soft whimpers coming from her are making me hard. I'd give anything to take her now, but she was not ready for that. I want to earn her. Until then we'll just play.

"Bend over the bed," I ordered as I pulled away. She was slightly breathless and her cheeks were flushed with a beautiful pink. Without hesitation, she did as she was told. Judging from the way she acted and how much attitude she gives, I pegged her as a bratty submissive. Ever since she signed the contract she's been nothing but obedient. Besides what she's getting punished for now. Even then, I know she just asked because she wasn't happy about it. I understand, but she still broke a rule.

With my foot, I nudged her legs further apart until she was bent over, fully exposed. As ordered, she isn't wearing any panties. No nudity was agreed for, for now. Until we get there, if we get there, I've compromised to no underwear. At first, I was going to order only wearing a skirt or dress but she expressed her comfort in wearing leggings so I allowed them occasionally. Not today though. Today she is wearing a dress which allows me to slide my hand under and check to see how wet my submissive is.

"Oh." She gasped as I inserted a finger into her wetness. Fuck. How can she be this wet from a kiss? Closing my eyes I savored the moment as I slid my fingers in and out of her. She's all-natural down here. Part of the contract stated being shaved/waxed at all times. However, I'm quite fond of how it is.

"Perfect." I murmured in appreciation. I put the balls in my mouth to warm them up. All while maintaining the slow and agonizing pace with my fingers. With my thumb, I began to massage her clit. I could feel her pushing back into me so I stopped my movements. Once she was still I began again. This repeated until I felt that the balls were warm enough.

I withdrew my fingers and inserted the balls one at a time. Another gasp escaped from her but she didn't move. I inserted my fingers into my mouth and tasted her sweetness. Jesus fuck. She tasted amazing. I could not wait to eat her so much that her legs tremble. That too will have to wait.

"Stand," I demanded softly. She obeyed and waited for my next orders. After sitting down on the bed I take in a moment to observe her. Her cheeks were completely pink. She chewed on her bottom lip while trying to get herself together. Something I've never had to ask of her, yet she already knows, is to not make eye contact unless told to. I watched silently as she stared at the ground while shifting uncomfortably.

"Come here." I held out my hand for her to take it and she did. I tugged her hand and she fell onto the bed with her rear on my lap. Her ass was so creamy and large. Fuck, I can't wait to turn it pink. Or fucking bruise it with my toys.