A Proper Gentleman

WARNING:
This chapter contains suicidal thoughts/implies the thought of suicide (does not follow through, I promise). Proceed reading with caution.

>THIRD PERSON<
"Zonko's... Still can't compare it to the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes" Xander said, as he quickly avoided a couple, who shot him disgusted looks.

But when Scarlet passed by Hog's Head pub, the window was wide open, that revealed the customers drinking their beer & wine. She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. She spotted a group of familiar-looking wizards...

... who tried to kidnap her.

They quickly spotted Scarlet, and within a minute, they were already running towards them.

All of them started backing away, with their mouths slightly open. "Go! Run! All of you, go!!!" Scarlet roared commandingly, as all of them ran for their lives. "What's happening?!?!" Hazel shouted, jumping above a small candy sign of Honeydukes. "Hide! Their after me! Hide!" Scarlet bellowed, pointing to the left path. The group split up, as two ways were for a dark alley to the right, and a familiar one to the left.

Cloak swishing can be heard left to right, and gasps of wizards and witches, as each one in the chase accidentally bumped into them... Or basically on purpose. "Sectumsepra!" one man shouted towards Scarlet, that was an inch to her left foot, making her shriek. "Get them!"

"Them?" Scarlet muttered to herself, when she found herself cornered. Fawkes the phoenix was still in her shoulder, flapping his wings, as though he was warning her. Scarlet sighed with relief as a dark corner is a good place to hide. She bolted behind it and held her breath, until after all of the loud footsteps finally sped past her. "Fawkes, are you alright?" Scarlet asked the bird, leaning towards where the bird was perched.

"Gotcha!"

The little witch shrieked, and tried to run away. But the man suddenly grabbed her by the waist, & lifted her by his shoulder. "Let go!!!" Scarlet bellowed, kicking her feet to every direction possible. "Fine I'll do it myself" she muttered to herself. Purple flames purposely escaped from her, making the man let go due to fear. Scarlet ran out as quick as she can, dodging everybody who gave her confused looks. "Miss Carter!" a familiar voice exclaimed. "Miss Elainous?" Scarlet asked, looking in front of her, to see Miss Elainous with a large bloody bruise on her arm wrapped around a large white cloth. "That's nothing. Are you alright?" she said quickly. Scarlet nodded her head, and walked back with the woman to Hogwarts, with Fawkes the Phoenix snoozing on her shoulder.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
[WARNING: Suicidal thoughts]

When Scarlet arrived back at Severus chambers, he suddenly hugged her like it was the last. "You're alright!" he gasped, which luckily they were the only ones there.

"Sev," Scarlet whispered happily, as he wrapped his arms around her waist protectively, that their bodies were an inch closer. "Are you okay?" he asked, carressing her cheek. "Yeah... S-Sort of."

"I'll be back. Stay here, I need to talk with someone." Severus said, kissing her cheek, and walking off. As Scarlet gently sat at the couch, thoughts were racing throughout her.

This is stupid! Why am I always wanted to be killed?!

She tossed & turned while more thoughts came crashing in.

Wait, why would I avoid to be killed... When I can just kill myself?

Within a few hours, Scarlet somehow reached the kitchen, and was staring at the knife for who knows how long.