Never Pull Away

>SCARLET'S POV<
I heard a rustling noise outside and peeked to see who it was. It must be Ben. But it's only been an hour...?

"Ben...?"

When a pair of lips crashed onto mine.

<><><><><><><><><><>

It was those sweet pair of thin lips that seemed so familiar. I didn't really see who it was for I closed my eyes when the figure hit me, so instead, I kissed back. 

Besides, I already know who this is.

He kissed me quite sweetly, as his hands started travelling around me as though a blind person was examining an interesting object. I had no chance of pulling away. But why would I want to?

The mysterious figure finally pulled away for both of us to breath, but his hands were grasping onto my collar. I leaned my head under his chin and muttered:

"You get what you want no matter what, don't you, Professor?"

I backed away as his eyes fixed on me. "You're safe!" he gasped, hugging me to death. I can't imagine him being so sweet ever since I first saw him... who knew. "And you're not angry?"

"I think I'm too happy of finding you alive that I can't even find a reason of being furious. Consider yourself lucky. I have created & know a lot of curses that I could've directed at you right now."

I gulped.

"How did you find me, though?"

"This." Sev opened his hand to reveal... my wolf necklace. My mouth was slightly open and I didn't know how to reply. "I knew there was more than you slipping your necklace into my hand. I thought maybe it had a reason. A meaning. So I searched every part of the castle where we were usually together... When I realize... The place where I didn't search was the place where I first came to my senses that you were the one I was looking for."

My mouth was still open, that maybe a fly already flew in there. Secretly, I waved my hand over the tent and casted a Disillusion charm to make it invisible so he won't find me again. "You're not supposed to be here, though! And how did you find the tent?!"

"I heard you singing last night." he simply replied, that those words meant everything to me. "Heard me singing? That's something odd. How is my voice different from others?" I asked confusingly. "It's just... When you sing, it's not something you hear everyday. When I love someone, I know them in a crowd."

"Stop it... You're giving me the feels again!"

He arched an eyebrow in confusion. "The feels? That seems far from what I'm trying to say." he told me, and let out a low chuckle. "Let's go. It is very foolish of you to come here! And why, in all places, here where you can possibly die?!"

That's when it came to me. My complete mood changed. My thoughts flipped over. And I felt angry now.

He's not supposed to be here! They're using people I care about so I can surrender to them!

My eyes filled with tears and I grabbed my bag then started hitting him with it. "You mustn't be here! You ought to return to Hogwarts! You must return to Hogwarts, NOW!" I shouted but he grabbed his wand, pointed it at my bag, and the thing flew across the forest.
"Why did you just hit me?!"