Chapter-1

This is a new book enjoy. (Edited)
-----
Caseys POV.

I am currently sitting on my couch in my living room watching a movie with my boyfriend.

Oh, wait I didn't tell you?

Okay, well I have a boyfriend and he's currently on his phone texting someone. His name is Kyle he's about 6 feet tall not very buff for a football player but he gets by,his hight goes so well with my 5'6 so I'm not complaining.

Alright back to the real world..

"Kyle, come on you've been on your phone for 30 years!" He's been on his phone for like half an hour and has been chuckling at it. And I'm starting to get curious on who he's texting because he never tells me, and I'm getting mad and impatient.

I have a plan on to see who he's texting my back door is open to my backyard and I'm just going to snatch it away from him and run into the backyard.

All right, yeah that sounds like a good idea his phone is still wide open so it's countdown time.

3....

2...

1...go!

I grabbed his phone ripping it from his hands. "Casey give me my phone back!" I was standing there on the other side of the coffee table. "Come and get it." I yelped and ran into the backyard when he stood up to chase after me.

His phone buzzed so I stopped and we know each other's passwords to our phones because we trust each other so I enter the passcode and it went straight to his messages.

I felt my heart shatter once I saw the words on the screen and who were they were too. He's cheating on me, that asshole is cheating on me with my best friend!

Kyle looked at me with a blank expression. "Casey.." He whispered. "Get out.." Don't cry Casey don't do it. "Case-" I did it I'm crying!
"KYLE GET THE FUCK OUT" I threw his phone at him and ran upstairs into my bedroom and locked the door. I can't believe he would do this to me.. I thought he loved me.

While I'm sitting on the floor I looked at my mood ring. Right now it's Black. That means sad, my phone started ringing from my night stand. I shakily got up and walked over to it, I almost threw up when I see who it was.

Sam.

Sam's is my only friend, this is horrible I'm to go back to school tomorrow with no friends and cheating boyfriend.

I lay down on my bed and cry even more. Before i knew it I was asleep.

----------------
Well tell me if you like the chapter vote comment share I don't care. The next update will be when I update.