Chapter-9

Casey's POV.

Im sitting on the other side of the cell doors waiting for one of Damien's parents to get him out. "You're such an idiot.." I said to him crossing my arms and turning my head away from him.

I quickly turn back around, there's a really creepy guy in here and he is staring at me.. I heard a growl.

I shot my head up at Damien what's up with him? "Cell 23 Mrs.Hall" Damien's eyes grew wide in surprise, then his expression changed.  I heard heels clacking on the floor and I stood up.

I saw this  Beautiful woman with brown hair, and a perfect body wearing a red blouse and a black pencil skirt with black heels. "Damien.." She said coldly I stared at her in awe she was so pretty..

"Carol.." I looked at Damein in shock, how can he talk to his own mom like that! I would kill just to have my mom say once simple word.. She sighed "Let's go.. Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice you there.." I looked up at her and smiled. "Hi I'm Casey, Damien's Friend." We shook hands and the cop opened the cel for Damien to get out.

Why is Damien in jail?

Well once he figured out what Chase had done he kinda sorta gave him a new face.. Then the school called the cops.. Pricks.. "Well let's go I have to take her ho-" Damien stopped her. "No she's staying with us for a few days, I told you this!" Dam he gets mad really easy.. Umm what do I do.. Fuck it.. I put my hand in his and to my surprise he let me and held it back.. He un tensed what is with this boy?!

I'm not falling for him.. I'm not, I can't.. We got to his car and drove to his house. "I'm telling your father.." He scoffed "What you want me to beg you not to? No mom you can't call him please I'll do anything. Fuck him." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. "Don't talk to me like that I am your mother!" She screamed. "Yeah a mother who puts work before her own kids.." She parked her car in the driveway.

I mumbled a thank you then hoped out, "You shouldn't talk to her like that." He huffed and we walked inside, "She doesn't care about us anyway, both of my parents don't. They only care about their jobs and how much money they get."

I CANT BELIEVE THIS! I'm so annoyed right now, you might think I'm over reacting but i would switch places with him if I could just to have my mom back!
"At least you have a mom" I said and walked upstairs. "Casey.." I closed the I guest room door and plopped down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

I wish my mom was still here...