Chapter-2

Caseys POV.

*warning abusive content*

"CASEY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW!" I was woken up by my fath-Oh no! How long was I asleep for! I looked over at my tv cable box. 6:30! Oh no I was supposed to make dinner an hour ago..

"CASEY!" I gasped and shot up and rushed to my door, in locking it. I turned the handle and my door swing open hitting me agents the wall. I groaned in pain, he slammed my door shut and ripped me by the hair to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I didn't look up at him because if I did I would get hurt even more. "MY DINNER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE TABLE AN HOUR AGO!" He kicked my in the stomach and I cried and coughed. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL LYING THERE GET UP AND MAKE ME SOMETHING!" He pulled me up by the hair and threw me out the door.

I made him something from two nights ago I don't think he'll notice he too drunk. I placed it on the table and was shooed up the stairs. I walked into my room and looked at my stomach in the mirror I sighed I have a big bruise forming on my stomach..

Well this is just fucking great..

---

Beep! Beep! Beep! I groaned and sat up hissing at the soreness of my stomach. I got up slowly and walked too my window, oh good my da-... The monster left. I got dressed in black leggings and a plain white t-shirt and put a black sweater over it. I lifted my backpack and slowly walk down the stairs. I saw black dots but shook them off. I hit my head really hard, I looked over at the clock and saw the time.

Shit.. I'm going to be late..again
--
I ran into school and started walking to my locker. Every one is staring at me..I shifted my backpack people started whispering and laughing, okay what's going on I'm starting to feel a little self-consensus..

"Oh..Casey!" I turned around maybe a little too fast the dots are back. I couldn't see someone pushed me into the locker and started laughing I blinked rapidly and my heart broke once I saw who it was.. Sam..

She skipped away like nothing happened I pushed myself off the locker and walked into the class room. I sat down and started playing with my ring.. It's still black (sadnesses)

I signed. This is going to be a long day...