Chapter-13

Caseys POV.

Well it's Friday. I have one more day of school then it's summer. And yes just like every year there's this big summer party where everyone gets drunk and possibly pregnant. But let's not get into that.

I sat up from the beautiful comfortable bed and headed towards the door that's to the bathroom. I opened it and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Why good morning." My eyes shot open, and standing there was a towel waisted Damien.

Oh my god, those abs.

Its worrying me how I want to lick them so bad. "Hello..earth to Casey, done checking me out yet?"  I shake my head no.

Wait what!

He chuckles and leans over and whispers into my ear, "Maybe after school I'll teach you my own lesson." Whit what the fück did he just say?! I snap out of it when I hear the door close.

Well shit.

I look at the clock that was on the wall, 6:30! I hop in the shower wash my hair and body. It doesn't feel that weird, but it's nice to finally have one. I mean of course I had one the first night I was here I just didn't want to tell you guys that.

What? You don't need to know about my shower time. My thoughts!

I grab a plane white V-neck and jeans. Plop ew no I hate that word slip is more like it. I slip on my converse and hurry down the stairs. I see Damien sitting there on his phone. I cleared my throat and he looks up, "Ready to go nosey?" Nosey who the hell..oh.

On the ride to school was sooo awkward, I can't even!

Okay finally we're at school, by the way the car ride was just him teasing me about the bathroom incident. I have to stop forgetting our rooms are connected to the bathroom!

I walk into school and everyone was staring at me. Wait everyone is staring at me! Oh no no! Not here In front of all these people. My vision is getting blurry, shit shit shit! I look to my left and see Damien standing there with a confused expression. I feel tears falling from my face and I run down the hall until I find and empty room. I sit there and try to concentrate, I'm having a major anxiety attack. I can't breathe why were they staring at me like that..What did I do? Did I look weird..someone spread another rumor..please not rumors!

"Shh it's okay" I don't know who this is, But they..he smells very good, I try to concentrate on the smell.

We start rocking back and forth. I lean into his chest and take a quick glance at who this is..

It's Damien..
*
I'm still crying. But it died down a lot I was full on sobbing before. But now I feel safe. I lean into him and he tightens his hold on me.

I am staring at my ring but I just noticed what color it is..pink.
----------------------------------

Hello. In my last chapter I accidentally didn't finish and pressed publish. So go read the last paragraph, and also about the ring the bright blue means comfort.

Yes I know my chapters are shit!