Chapter-27

Casey

"Hey Casey, i was wondering if you wanted to go to my friends house this weekend. She's having some friends over and she said I could invite someone." I looked up at Alex, she's inviting me? Why not I could use a night out, " um..sure." Alex clapped her hands excitedly "OKAY! I'm gonna go pack we're leaving in 20!" My eyes widen as she ran into her room. I sighed and walked up the stairs. "Yeah, yeah.. Yeah we're all coming on Sunday. Got it." Damien is standing at the top of the stairs. I ignore him, I didn't even walk 2 inches passed him and he grabs my waist and pulls me into him before talking again, "Can I bring someone with me?" I start to panic, I can't go.. I don't know where he's going, I don't know who he's talking to, isn't he supposed to be mad at me? I keep thinking of the worst that quickly could happen but get distracted when Damien rests his head on my shoulder, "Yes, alright see you on..Sunday right okay bye." He hanged up, then nuzzles His head in my neck. I sigh into him..

What am I doing!

"Damien, stop." I turn around and put my hands on each side of his chest to not let him come any closer. "I can't keep doing this, it's either you want me to stay, or you don't Damien!" Damien sighed. He Let Go of me about to walk away but I grab his arm. "What are we Damien, it's like one day you hate me and the next you want me." He looks mad..real mad. "Casey it's complicated." I scoffed, "It's complicated? You're the one that's making it seem that way, I don't even know where you're going this weekend and assuming me to come with you?" His jaw clenches, ooooo that's hot. Stop it. "My grandmas, for a week." My eyes went wide and I shook my head rapidly, "oh no, I can't go to your grandmas and I have a perfect reason not to." He crosses his arms, "And that reason is.." He raises an eyebrow, "w-we're n-not even d-dating." Why did I stutter that? I look up at him and his eyes are dark, I can't tell if it's anger or what. So I ran into the guest room and started getting ready for the party.

**

"Alex, hey!" Cameron hugged Alex, don't worry Cameron is a girl. "Hey, this is Casey." Cameron looked confused but then covered it with a smile. "Oh, hi I'm Cameron." I nodded and smiled,"Well enjoy the party girls." The doorbell rang and I looked at Alex. "Can you get that I really need to pee." I nodded not thinking much about it. I opened the door and I wish I hadn't, I mean we're good now but still..

"Kyle..."