Chapter-33

Casey

I was sitting in the room, I'm too embarrassed to show my face after my panic attack episode. The door opened and I already knew it was Damien.

"Come on kitten you got to eat something." He leaned over me, and loses my head. I sighed, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of everyone." I looked at him.

"You didn't embarrass me, everyone is just wondering if you're okay." I nodded. He smiles and stands up so I can get out of the bed.

I get out of bed and throw  on a over sized sweatshirt. We walk out of the room together and I stop and stare and the family photo on the wall. I shook my head and walk down the stairs.

"Oh Casey dear, I made you some breakfast, come,come." I smiled, as she walked into the kitchen. My smile faded as she placed it on the table.

Everyone was sitting around the table they all looked like, like a family. "Hey." I gasped  when Damien raped his arms around me, "You okay?" I spun around to look at him.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to sitting with a family." He nodded understanding. "You'll be just fine, I promise they'll love you." He grabbed my hand leading me over to the table and sitting down next to him, everyone is in there own little conversation smiling laughing, just like a family should be doing.

"So Casey any plans for college." I look up at Damien's grandma, "Um actually yeah, but I don't think I'll make it into one since I picked a hard major."

"And what major is that?" She picked up her coffee mug taking a sip. "Well it's not really a hard one but, I wanted to become a veterinarian, I love animals and I want to help as many as I can." She smiles at me, "that sounds wonderful! I hope you fulfill that." I smile back at her.

She goes back into a conversation at the other end of the table. I tensed up when Damien's hand went on my thigh, I looked at him but he was in a conversation with Jhonny, Alex and his grandpa.

"Oh Damien how could you be so rude." What did he do now? "You don't even introduce me to your girlfriend?!" I look at Damien agreeing with his grandpa, "Grandpa Jo this is my girlfriend, Casey. Casey, this is Grandpa Jo."   

"Why hello there." He holds out his hand and I shake it. And before I could respond someone barges threw the door, walks in side and stops at the door way to the dining room.  He tilts his head with a smile, and opens out his arms.

Damien shoots up, "Son of a bitch." Damien whispered, I hit side. Did anyone not teach this boy manners?

"What are you standing there for? HUG ME BROTHER!" Damien jogs over to him and Bear hugs him. Everyone stands up and says hello to him and I just pick up my plate and walk into the kitchen not really wanting to ruin, their reunion.

"Whoa! Why do you have a hot chick in your kitchen? And why don't I know this hot girls name?!" He calls out and I hear laughing erupt, my cheeks flush bright red.

"Back off dude, she's Damien's girl." Jhonny said while getting a cup and filling it with water. "Ah, now that makes more sense, because you could never score a girl like her." Why am I still here? Move leave go back up to the room Casey don't just stand here?

"Speaking about girls, have you gotten any that you've scored or is it just Damien?" Jhonny tensed up, wait nobody knows about him and Alex? He looked at me for help, ugh! He's gonna  owe me big time.

"Actually he's dating my best friend, and she couldn't make it here sadly." He nods, "Alright well my Sister is coming during lunch and I don't know when my mom and dad will be here." He turned towards me, "I'm so sorry, my names Lee, and you're.." He added, "Casey." He claps his heads together, "Well it's nice to meet you Casey." I nodded, as he turns to Jhonny.

I started to leave, but Damien walked into the kitchen and so I just stayed there, he walked up to me and kissed me. My cheeks flushed red for the second time today.

I went to leave but he pulled me right back into him so my back was against his chest, he raps his arms around me kissing my cheek. "I need to go change." I tried to get out of his grip, "Stay for like two more minutes." I gave him a look that said 'Really I'm with you every day?!' Oh no, not the puppy dog eyes! I can't resist those! "Please!" I sighed in defeat and leaned into him.

-

Jhonny and Lee where in a conversation, and Damien was playing with my hands. He joined in on the conversation still playing with my hands and I checked my mood ring to see if it was still green.

But it wasn't, it's pink.