Chapter-30

Casey

I am lost, did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? "Casey.. Please I've been waiting for a good time but, let me take you out today." I can't believe what's happening so I pinch myself, Damien chuckles. "This isn't a dream, please Casey, I'm practically begging you right now." Something is finally going right for me? "You're really here, you're really asking me on a date right now?" I ask still unsure if this is a dream or not. "Yes, Casey I'm really here asking you." I smile and nod, he lets out a breath of relief.

We stare into each other's eye until Jhonny barges into the room and immediately stop once he sees us. "Did you do it?" I hid my blush by   Nuzzling into Damien's neck,"Yeah." Damien laughs because of my actions, "It's about time!" Alex screams, "breakfast is ready." Jhonny says then leaves, I laugh and get off of Damien. "Shit." I look around,"What?" He asks concerned, "I don't have any clothes." I turn to him and he gets up.

"Don't worry babe got you."  I cringe, that word is in the same category as most and just ew. "Okay, you're going to have to call me something else because I hate that word." He takes my bag out of the closet, And hands it to me. I smile, and turn around and start to change. "Woah."  I turn around I have no shirt on. "What?" He shakes his head and turns, "It's nothing you haven't seen before." I mumble bu I knew he heard. 

He turns me around, "You're right I've seen you with your shirt off before, but God it still surprises me every time." I blush as he leaves the room.

*

Now that me and Damien are dating I feel relaxed, I mean it took a long time for us, because I was scared. Now it's 6 pm and Damien said Alex was coming To help me get ready. "Alright, no spoilers but it's casual." I absolutely love and hate surprises, I hate unexpected surprises. But planed out surprises I love, "And...Done."someone knocked on the door, then opened it. "I'm so excited!" The old lady claps her hands, I'm guessing this is their grandma? "Oh where are my manners, I'm Tina, Damien and Alex's grandma!" I smiled, "Hello I'm Casey, nice to meet you."

She returns the smile,"I'm so glad he's finally moving on, it's been awhile since I've seen him so happy." She nodded to Alex and she left the room, "Can you promise me one thing?" I nodded, "Yeah, Yeah, anything." She sighs and stars to finish my hair, "Take care of him, I know he can be a pain in the ass, but he means a lot to me and I don't want to see him get hurt." I teared up at what she said, her voice cracked at the last sentence.

She wiped a tear off my face, "Oh sweetie don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." She laughed cried, and so did I. "I don't plan on hurting him." She nods and looks at her watch, she jumps. "Oh dear you need to go." I quickly grabbed my white purse and we walked out of the room.

I walk down the stairs and everyone stops talking, I smile awkwardly. Me and Damien made eye contact, and he sends me a reassuring smile. Then walks over to me and holds out his arm.

"Shall we."