Chapter-23

CASEY

I hesitate but slowly walk into the bosses room. It's not that bad, better then mine though. I jumped when the door slammed, "now where do I begin. " he rubs his heads to get her and I cringe, you begin by walking out this door and jumping off a bridge! 

He slowly walks towards me and I fall into the bed, he hovers over me and I try to squirm out from under him. Now I feel really fucking stupid for leading him on!

Idiot Casey a pure idiot!

He starts kissing my neck and I gag, I try to pus him off but he's stronger then me. His hands roam by body, I try to hold in a sob, but failed. He keeps going and I keep trying to push him off.  He pushes him self up against me, "stop!" I choke out. He doesn't listen to me, before he can do anything the door swings open and Felicity is standing there with a bat. "Get the fuck off her." The boss laughs "GARDS!" But no one came.. Usually there's fourteen of them right now?

She smirks and he gets off of me finally. I quickly run out of the room not waiting to see what's about to happen. I then run into someone and they hold on to me. I started to panic, "No! get off of me!" I struggle to get out of the persons hold, I can't breathe.. I can't breathe!!  "Casey calm down." I couldn't process anything, so I continued to hit and squirm. "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS." I get lifted up and I started to panic more, "No!" I start to hit the persons back.

I get thrown into a car I still can't breathe, so I try to calm myself down.

You're going to be okay, just breathe Casey breathe.

FUCK ITS NOT WORKING!!

I'm going to die, holy shit I'm dead. I try to scream but it comes out like a soft whisper. Ugh! I banged my fist on the seat. Then I put my head in my hands and start to cry, I'm going to die.

Damien's POV.

I heard A loud bang, a lot of gun shots and body's hitting the floor. Then I heard running and the doors opened, "Damien!" Jhonny yelled, I couldn't respond my throat is so dry.  Then the tape was cut and I fell into Jhonny, let's get you in the car, your sister is with your aunt." I couldn't move my arms they were so sore. I tried to help Jhonny but walking, well I wouldn't say walking more like putting one foot in front then falling into it.

I was put down into the car. "I'll be right back." He shut and lock the doors then ran back inside. I looked around the car for water, I found some in the door, it looks old but i don't give a shit. I move my arm slowly and grab the water, "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I heard Jhonny yell, the door to the house is wide open.

I bight the cap of, I took a sip of the water. My throat still hurts but the water surely helped. "No!" I heard Casey scream, then the car was unlocked and Jhonny threw Casey in the car. "I'm going o die." I heard her whisper, she's having a panic attack. She starts hitting the seat rapidly, I try to reach over and touch her but end up falling In her lap instead.

She gasped. And looked down at me. I smiled a her, "Damien?" She said sobbing. My throat and my whole face hurts just from smiling at her for so long. She runs her fingers threw my hair, she smiles back at me.

I had enough strength to sit myself up and move closer to her. I leaned into her ear and whispered as loud as I can so she can hear me.
"After all this is over.." I paused, she turned her face towards me.

"I'm taking you out."