Chapter-25

Damien

She walked into the bathroom probably to go to her room. I didn't want to go that far since we're not even dating.. Well sorta, I wanna keep her out of harms way. I know boss is going to come looking for us, as soon as possible. 

"Damien!" Jhonny knocked on the door. I didn't answer I just got up, Jhonny groans and walks away. I put pants on and open one of my draws to find a shirt, "Holy shit." I turned to look at him, "She fucked your back up dude." I shrug as long as I can't feel it, I'm fine. I put on a shirt and I walk out my door. "I'm hungry, let's make some Mac and Cheese." I raced Jhonny down the stairs and started making food.

Casey

"What am I going to do?! It's  90 degrees outside I can't wear a sweatshirt?!" I Turned to Alex worried, tomorrow is the first day back at school and hickieys don't just disappear.  

"Stay here." Alex ran out of my room and into the bathroom. She came out with her makeup bag. "Now sit back and let's work my magic." She sat me down and opened her makeup bag and pulled out Consoler, and other makeup I don't know.

***

"Done! Go get a t-shirt." I pulled out a black t-shirt, I mean this will match I have black shorts on. "Thank you so much." I hugged her. "So.." She said suspiciously. I look at her confused,"How was it?" 

My eyes went wide, is she really asking me this? "Um.. Good I guess." I play with my fingers nervously, "I only let him finger me. I didn't let him go that far." She nodded, "So are you guys.." I shook my head sadly, "I don't think I'm ready to have a committed relationship just yet." She look at me understandingly, she opens her mouth to say something but was cut off by Jhonny barging in and screaming, "Sorry to ruin your play date but food is ready." She sighs frustrated, "Alright, let's go."  I smiled and followed them into the kitchen.

I got a bowl and sat down, Damien was sitting at the head of the table and I sat next to him. He didn't look at me, he kept his head down the whole time. "So Casey did you find a apartment yet?" Alex asked, "Actually.." I did, "I did, it's a small one room apartment. I can show you pictures if you want?" She nodded then I flinched when  A fist hit the table, I looked at Damien like he was crazy.

"I'll be in my room."