Chapter-29

Casey

I woke up with a little headache, I didn't want to get up because I'm so comfortable and warm. I hear music but it's very faint, I shift my body and look up and see Damien. He's stairs blankly. I'm still a little tipsy so I cuddle back into him. So worm, so worm. I slowly start to go back to sleep, and he kisses my head and my eyes flutter shut.

Why do I feel like I'm in a car?

**

I wake up but now I'm in a bed and my head is worse then before. I shift and hop up, oh no! I try to run to the bathroom but it's not there, shit oh no.

I threw up on the floor, "Casey, shit." I still can't balance myself so I fall into him. I bring my hand up and cover his mouth, "Loud." He sighs,"Okay, go back to sleep and I'll clean this up." No, why couldn't I find the bathroom if he brought me to his..his..I don't even knows house, I'm going to kill him.

"No, why isn't the door to the bathroom here?" I crossed my arms, "Casey please, you're not stable right now." I scoffed, "The fuck I'm stable. Where is the door to the- The- going down!" I fall but he catches me, I've never been this much of a messy drunk before? "We will talk tomorrow, go back to sleep."

"Come sleep with me!" I whine, I can't even think straight everything is in slow motion. "I will soon I have to clean this up." I didn't even notice that he picked me up and put me back in the bed. I hear shuffling doors opening and closing, then I feel the bed dip. "Okay." He sighs and wraps and arm around me and pulls me Into him.

*

It's the next day and the headache is not bad but still there. I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom door, I open it and I couldn't find he light. I rip my eyes and realize this is a closet, and definitely not my closet. I turn around and see Damien sleeping like a baby, I don't care how cute he is I'm mad. He's laying flat so I jump and straddle him,"Casey if you want to have sex you should've just asked." I slap him, "You brought me here, take me home..now!" He shakes his head," Damien I'm not joking I don't want to be here, I don't even know your family, I can't do this Damien just please take me home." My voice cracked, I haven't been around a family in a long time. I forgot half of the family activitys.

"Hey, hey, you're going to be just fine. They'll love you." I shake my head," Damien I-I can't I can't pretend to be your girlfriend." He sits up and cups my face in his hands, now I'm sitting facing him on his lap.

"Then don't pretend."