Chapter-17

Casey POV.

I pulled the plug.

I think it would be better for the both of us if I did, put him out of his misery so he could be with my mother.
I haven't moved in three days, and I know I can't sit here forever.

Damien came and checked on me more times then you could count, he tried to make me eat, talk, and even get out of bed. But it's about 10:00 am and he's a work, Alex is out with Jhonny. I diced I have to get up.

I rip the sheets off and stand up, my legs are a little shaky so I  hang onto the bed to steady myself. I walk into the bathroom, and take a shower I desperately need.

After all that shower business, I walk to my closet, I don't have much clothing to choose from so I pick up a white tank top and some jean shorts.

I walk down stairs slowly, I could tell you I still look like a dead gutted fish. I turn on the coffee machine and put coffee in it, while I waited I took out some French toast sticks that were in the freezer and put them in the microwave.

While I wait for my toast sticks I sip on my coffee, the microwave beeped I was still holding my coffee trying to take out the plate. "You're up!" I gasp and drop my coffee the cup shattered on the floor, I don't care about the pain right now I just broke a cup.. "Are you alright?!" Damien rushes over to me and takes my burned hand and exams it. "The cup" I whisper pulling my hand away from him to go into the closest to clean up the mess I've made."Casey it's okay I've got it." I shook my head, "it's okay I've got it." I bend down and pick up the big broken pieces.

"Let me help you then." I diced to let him help me. He sweeps the visible pieces, "there all better!" He puts the broom back, "No not really.." I said wile taking a wipe and wiping the floor. He sighs, "I'm sorry for scaring you, is your hand okay?" He asks. I throw away the wipes I used and looked at my hand, it's already blistering. "It's nothing how was-" I get cut off my the door bell ringing, "Can you please get that I have to pee." I nod and he rushes to the bathroom.

I walk over to the door and open it to see a beautiful girl my age with black hair that's obviously dyed, blue eyes a nose piercing and she's wearing high waisted Jean shorts and has a flannel hanging on her waist, And has an ACDC t-shirt on.

"Hi?" I question and she looks at me weirdly, "Hi is Damien here?" Of course, I knew it Damien would never fall for a girl like me I'm nothing compared to her!

"Hey who's at the-
Falsity?!"