Chapter-16

Caseys POV

I was sitting in the living room texting Damien who is across the room.

Why?

Well shut up and I'll tell you! After that night on the boat we have sorta been going out, I mean it's not confirmed so.. And I would tell someone but I have no one to talk to. "Hey Casey?" I look up and Alex is standing there with a smile on her face, "Can I talk to you?" I look at Damien then back to her and nodded "Yeah"

I get up off the couch and walked over to her, she grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs and into her room slamming the door and locking it. She turns quickly with a smirk on her face, "So what's up with you and my brother." She skips over to her bed and sits. I look down at the floor blushing, and she gasps "SPILL!" She Streaks. "How do you know that somethings going on between us?" I said crossing my arms, "Oh c'mon! A blind person could even see that something is definitely going on, and the sexual tension between you two is so bad.." I looked at her shocked.

"W-what?" Is it really that bad? It's only been 2 weeks since that night in the boat? "Oh my god yes! And Casey, he has never been this happy before in his life ever since, we'll never mind that." I nod my head it's non of my business of his past, and when he's ready to tell me he'll tell me.

"So what's going on with you and Mr. Capit?" I say plopping down on the bean bag that was in her room, she looks down and blushes. "How-" I laugh sarcastically "oh please, the sexual tension is so between you two is so bad!"  She laughed, "We have been secretly dating. Please don't tell my brother, Jhonny will die!" I laugh, "He's not going to die you're overreacting."  She looked at me seriously.

"My last boyfriend went to the hospital." I looked at her, "You have to tell him.. If you want I'll be there, if you keep this from him he's only going to be more angry. How long have you guys been dating?" She looks down, "Three months." I just stare at her.

We are interrupted by my phone ringing I answer obviously, "Hello?" I ask. "Hi is this Casey Jones?" I sit up "Yes this is she.." I look at Alex and she looks at me confused, "I'm really sorry but your father has gotten into an accident." My heart drops.

Hey even though he abused me I still love him. It's just not the same love anymore.

"Is he alright?" She sighs sadly, "I'm afraid not but he put here that you're the only one who can tell us to pull the plug."

I hang up, "We have to go to the hospital." Alex nods I'm pretty sure she heard the conversation, we run Down the stairs and I'm about to leave the house when I remember I need a ride to the hospital.

I turn around and fast walk back into the house, "Damien I need-" he walks out "A ride to the hospital I know lets go." He grabs his keys and we get in he car.

We are almost at the hospital. And he grabs my hand, "Are you okay?" I don't say or do anything. It's a weird feeling that I have right now. I lost my mom and now my dad? Yeah he was cruel to me, but somewhere deep Down I know that wasn't him that he actually loves me.

"CASEY!" I jump and look at Damien, he sighs "I thought I lost you." I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm just trying to make a decision." He squeezes my hand. "Let's see his condition first then you can decide."

***
We get to the hospital and I walk into the emergency room, "Hi I'm looking for Franklin Jones?" I ask calmly. "Yes he's in room 134" I nod then walk to the room, the doctor came out. "I'm sorry only family could be back here." He jesters to Damien "I'll be okay" I tell him, he looks like he's about to say something but I cut him off . "I'll be right out okay?" He clenches his jaw then nods and walks back into the waiting room. I push the door open and only one word could describe what this room looks like..

Wires