Chapter-3

Caseys POV

*Lunch Time*

I walked slowly into the cafeteria, everything got quiet then started up again. I walked to a table that had only one person sitting at it. I've never seen him before? All well, I sat down and looked over to him and extended my hand. "Hello I'm Casey, I've never seen you around here you new?" He looked at me the down at my hand..then he turned around. Wow rude much.

Hey, rude but HOT!

*bell rings*
He got up and left. And I did the same. I walked out into the hall. I was passing my homeroom when I got pulled into the class room I yelped. I got shoved up against The wall. I hissed in pain, "listen here, stay away from Damien got it!" I instantly new it was Sam, I nodded and she walked towards the door.. She looked back and smirked. "Finish her off boys." She said then left.

Boys?

I was cut out of my state of confusion when someone pushed me. I landed on the floor, then they started to kick me and yelled all this profanity at me.

My eyes got blurry, don't cry..don't show them weakness...

Then all the sudden they just stopped and I heard grunts then the doors opened and closed. I went to go get up but the pain was too much I couldn't move so I just laid there, before I knew it the black dots were back but this time I didn't have enough strength I felt someone pick me up and started walking.

Everything went black.
------------------------
Oh no! My eyes shot open what time is it. I looked around it was so dark no source of light. Were am I? I looked over to see a dark figure walking, this isn't my room it's too dark, too.. Peaceful.

The curtains opened and I hissed at the light. "Glad to see you awake.." Holy! Sexy! "I'm sorry who are you?" He smirked and started walking towards me. I screamed and the door flung open, "Jhonny get away, you're scaring her!" I heard this girls voice that sounds about my age. "Who is Jhonny? And who are you? What am I doing here? What happened?" I got cut off by a hand covering my mouth.
"Jhonny get your filthy hands off her!" Someone walked into the room. The lights turned on and I looked at my hand to see if my ring is still there oh good it's purple (fear) I looked over and was shocked to see...

The rude guy from lunch!?!