Chapter-6

Caseys POV

"Casey, Casey wake the fuck up!" My eyes shot open. "Huh, Sam? What are you doing in my room?" I sat up slowly because of the pain.

"We have school Lard ass, now get up before he wakes your ass up for you." Wait why is she helping me right now? She got up and walked out of my room and shut the door.

Wait.. Something feels off?
I look down at my hand. Shit! I shot up and started ripping apart my room. Ugh! I can't go one day with out this ring.. It was the only thing that made me feel close to my mother.

What's the worst that could happen.. It's only one day right?

I really hope it's just one day..

---

I walk into school and everything is back to normal. Good no more attention for Casey. Hey! If I get no attention then this day will fly by, like that!

I see Chase leaning against my locker. Oh come on! I walk over and stop right in front of him. He looks up  then back down at his phone. "Excuse me." He looked at me then moved. I opened my locker, our of the corner of my eye I can see him staring at me. I grab my textbook and slam my locker shut taking him out of this some kind of trance.

"May I help you Chase?" I asked threw my gritted teeth. " Woah easy there, slender man!" SLENDER MAN!? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to! He put his hands up. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" Oh you've got to be kidding. You're my Ex-boyfriends best friend and you want to date me I don't think so! "No"

I turned and started walking down the hall, *ring* well this is just fucking great!
I went to turn down the hall when Chase pushed me against the wall. I winced because of what happened last time when I got smashed against the wall, that kinda pain doesn't go away in one day ya know!

He pressed his body against mine, this doesn't feel right I don't like this. I tried pushing him off but he didn't budge, stupid football player! "Get off me!" I tried pushing him again but nothing happened. Wow I'm really stupid if it didn't work the other time it won't work this time.

I gasped when his lips met my neck. "Please.. Get off me!" I cried. "Alright Chase that's enough." Kyle! Chase detached his lips from my neck and walked towards Kyle. They did there bro thing I don't know.

"Casey you're so stupid, you know I would've broke up with you anyway. C'mon let's face it I'm hot and you're so.. Not." He laughed and I felt.. Angry no I'm not sad anymore I'm fucking furious! "You a-" I got cut off  by him putting up his pointer finger and shaking it side to side. "Uh, ah, ah! Casey, see I have something that you don't and if you want it back. You are going to have to earn it, so if you disrespect me.. Well the. This won't be the last time you see Chase, he actually really likes you." All I got out of that was that he has something of mine.. My ring.. "You ASSHOLE!" I yelled at him. He smirks at me then looks at Chase, oh no.. "Oh you're gonna get it.. But, not when you're expecting it of course.. See you later Casey!" Him and Chase turn around and walk away.

"Casey!" Oh no! I turn around to see Damien, no! no! no! He's gonna wanna talk and I can't. I quickly speed walk down the hall to my next class. "Casey!" He yelled again I kept walking, please leave me alone. "CASEY!" My body insistently froze, why do I get myself into these situations I have enough at home! He walks in front of me and I look down. It's rude to look them in the eye, he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look at me."