Chapter-21

Casey

I've been in here for god knows how long. It feels like decades, I haven't seen Damien since and every time I asked I get beat so I stopped. They put me in a room and I'm no longer strapped to a chair, but I still need to find a way out.

I heard the door open and I quickly turned to see who it was but my head was covered with that stupid black bag thing again! "The boss would like to see you." His voice sounds familiar but I can't pick it out?

I didn't say a word as the sat and strapped me down to another chair.  "Casey so good to see you again." I just sat there waiting for the beating.

"I have a little surprise fro you! And I did this just for you." He snapped his fingers and I could see, and I wish he would put the bag back over my head because I don't want to see this!

He poked Damien's stomach and his head snapped up and we locked eyes. He looked all types of, guilty, angry, sad, worried. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see him like this anymore.

I hate life, I hate this dress I'm wearing, I hate being abused again, I hate the fucking boss, I hate the guy who took me, I hate my fucking life so much!

"Open your eyes" I kept them shut, "NOW!" I flinched and opened my eyes. By the way Damien is staring at him could cut steel, "Now I've given you a dead line and that's today so Damien it's either you speak up or she dies." My eyes went wide Damien looks at me then back at him, his jaw clenched ugh that so hot!

No not now hormones!

"You won't do that." Damien spat, the boss narrowed his eyes. "Watch me." I looked at Damien worryingly this is actually happening.. Damien looks away so I just stare blankly at he floor waiting for death.

He pointed the gun at my head

He pointed the gun at my head...well my life's been shit but..no that's it my life was just shit.