Chapter-26

Casey

It's the first day of school, dear god save me, Damien is avoiding me so I'm avoiding him, I walk into history class and the teacher is putting students in there seats for the year. "Damien sit in front of Jhonny and Casey sit in front of him." Just fucking great. "Can I go to the bathroom sir?" Jhonny asked and the teacher nodded. He left the class and the teacher started.

***

"DAMIEN!" I looked back at him and he sighs, "Not again." He got up and went to go open the door,"Damien." The teacher called,"It's okay sir" and he walked out The door.

"Mr.Conver." I look at Alex then to the teacher, The teacher walked out of the class and Alex and I followed. "Seriously." Damien calls and I see Jhonny standing there with his arms crossed, while Damien is talking to one of Kyle's friends, "I couldn't help but notice your pointed boots." Damien smirked, "Are you gonna stop this?" I asked the teacher worryingly he shook his head, "Not yet." Damien then stomps his foot on the foot that's not leaning on the locker, he jumped but before he did anything Damien grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the locker, "They can end a fight real quick. Unless somebody knows to keep their heel on the south part of where all their toes are." He looks at Damien confused on what he did, "Ow" he said sarcastically. "And I'm sure you like to throw a punch, but I got both your wrists and I'm as strong as a horse and I don't even try I just am."

"The way I see it, all that matters is what happens when you let go." He laughs, and Damien scoffs, "Yeah I know it would be easier just to take shots at each other, but I'm gonna tell you something. In the end, you're going to be the one on the floor and gonna be the one to walk away. So your best bet is to leave me and my buddy alone or that's how it's gonna go down." Damien let's go and the guy pushed Damien and walked away. Damien turned to Jhonny, "Are you okay." Alex runs over to Jhonny and inspects him. Damien walks over to the teacher.

"I hope that won't turn into a big problem, now if you excuse me I need to get back to class."