Chapter-8

Caseys POV.

It's been a week since I have been staying at Damien's and I noticed that his parents are never home. It's like him and his sister live all alone.. I mean I see pictures everywhere like on the staircase wall and such, I wonder where they could be?

Me and his sister we've got very close, I'm guessing because of out hatred for Sam. She gets bullied by her and she stole my boyfriend. But also our fashion and music taste is the same, dark and mysterious.

A lot has happened this past week, Kyle has been up my asś with that hound dog of his and Damien is getting more suspicious of it he asked me more times then I could count.

I'm currently walking in the hallway, I feel a hand grip my arm and pull me into the janitors closet, I gasp when they push me up against the wall.

He starts kissing my neck and I know who it is, Chase. "Don't" I gasp when I feel his hand go up my shirt. "Chase stop... Please.." I cried And pushed him into the shelf he grunted, but that dose sound like Chase.. "I knew it!" Damien! "Damien.." I breathed, "he's dead!" He ripped open the door and storms down the hall, my body quickly reacts and I run after him not even bothering to call his name, I know he isn't going to stop.

People stare as I run down the hall. Why does he care so much? Why is he acting like he cares? Why is he helping me? I shook my head of those questions. I need to distance myself I don't want to get connected, I can't get connected. He'll just leave me like everyone else, I can't handle my heart breaking even more. But I can't have him fighting for me either he's going to get hurt by fighting oh god what did I get myself into!

He swings open the yard door and chase is facing away from him, Damien walks up and forced him to turn around to face him.

"You little shit!"