Chapter-24

Casey.

It's been around six weeks and everything went back to normal. I walked into the living room hearing music. Ariana Grande? Alex is out with Jhonny?

So I walk into the living room, I stood corrected things are still fucked up. Damien is dancing to Break Free.. But get this...

Shirtless.

I stood there smiling I could get used to this, I stood there watching in amusement.

"This is the part when I say I don't wanna, I'm stronger then I've been before, this is the part when I Break free. Cause I can't resist it no more."

Oh my Jesus, at that's exact moment he pulls down his pants to the beat and starts dancing, he jumps around and I'm frozen, he stops once he sees me and stares wide eyed. I admire his body, Jesus big blessing.

The song keeps going and I didn't even notice he pulled back up his pants. "Like what you see?" I nodded.

I fucking nodded.

He smirks at me and walks closer, he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into him. "Well guess what munchkin." I pry my eyes away from his body to look at his face. My hips are all tingly or is it just my stomach about to explode? And if he doesn't stop my legs are going to cave.

I screamed when I was lifted off the ground over his shoulder. He ran up the stairs and into his room, he closed and locked the door and slammed me down on the bed. It didn't hurt obviously it's a fucking bed.

He hovers over me. He leans to my ear, "You're all mine, no one else's got it." I nodded, he picked his head back up and put his lips on to mine. Well dam needy much?

His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for and entrance and I denied of course just to mess with him. He lets out a low growl and squeezes my inner thigh, I gasped and his tounge explores my mouth.

Should I stop him? I don't know, I don't want him to, my brain is screaming stop, but my heart doesn't want him to. I just won't let it get too far...

His hands roam my body, and he takes. No more like rips my shirt off, he reconnects his lips with mine, I tug on his sweatpants string hoping he catches on.

He doesn't.

He moves down to my neck, I let out a soft moan and moved my hands to his back. He removes one of his hands from my body and I don't pay attention to it. I feel him slide his pants off and now he's in his boxers.

I'm wearing boy shorts I got from a sports store I forgot the name of. He's going at my neck right now, I don't take off my pants and his hands get lower.

***

"GUYS WERE HOME!" Alex yelled. "GUYS?" I jumped up, Damien grabs onto my wrist, "stay." He groans. I shook my head and ran into the bathroom into my room. I quickly got on a pair of Kyle's shorts, what? They're comfortable why do you think I went to get another pair?

I put a tank top on and my door opens. "Casey I need to tell-" she stops mid sentence. I raised an eyebrow, "What do I have something on my face?"
She shakes her head. "Not on your face." I look at her confused. She groans and turns me so that I'm looking in the mirror,

Im gonna kill him.